Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Total Board Views ?

Hello Everybody !

what is Total Board Views ?

what's Yours ?

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
India
8 comments
Level 7

Re: Total Board Views ?

Hi @iDepp

My opinion that the "Total Board Views" is the view that ALL your contributed photos have been viewed till now.

You can see the statistics by go into your Local Guides profile > Photos Tab.

Example, my profile show that I have uploaded 859 photos. The Total board views of mine photos are 67132.

My StatisticsMy Statistics

Ho Chi Minh City Local Guides Community Moderator | Viet Nam Local Guides Community Moderator
Level 8

Hii @iDepp

Mine-

Total Board Views                                                                  1928

& Your.

Level 9

Hi @iDepp @Umashankar @HiếuL, the total board view is the no. of times you view the different subsection of this forum like About Local Guides, Feedback and Feature Requests

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 7

thanks for the info @MadanKPradhan

Ho Chi Minh City Local Guides Community Moderator | Viet Nam Local Guides Community Moderator
Level 10

@Umashankar mine is 2803.

but i don't know what is it ?

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 8

@deepp wrote:

@Umashankar mine is 2803.

but i don't know what is it ?

This Board Views​ means

When you post a new topic on any Board

If one Local Guide open & read your post you got one view.

Then the process will continue & you got views.

Thanks for asking.

Congratulation for your new Badge.

Level 10

Dear DeepP

Thanks for your question, I think that MadanK provided  a solution to your issue, any time you click on a level 3 menu (like  General Discussion on this page), Using the Forums in Local Guides Connect / Getting Started or About Local GuidesFeedback and Feature Requests as suggested by MadanK, you increase your Total Board Views. When I started this post my Total Board Views was 149, it is now 153.

From what I have read, The web platform hosting Local Guides Connect is Lithium, the Total Board Views are one of the Private Statistics provided by the framework, some of these statistics may not be implemented or may not be important for this forum.

Cheers

Cheers

Level 8

This question hasn't been fully clarified in my opinion and should get some attention now, after the platform update.