Shirley's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Toronto to Niagara Falls Suggestions

Looking for some advice when in Toronto. I don't have too much time as I have some work to do but hoping to be able to get out to Niagara Falls (Canadian side). What do you suggest? Renting a car and driving out on my own or hoping onto a tour from downtown Toronto? Any must see sights or must eats along the way?

If anyone has any lists or suggestions, I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Toronto, ON, Canada
3 comments
Level 8

Re: Toronto to Niagara Falls Suggestions

Hi @Shirley I am really surprised you didn't get any response from Toronto LGs last year. I am leaving in Ottawa, but I had suggested you would rent a car and go all the way from Toronto to Niagara falls through Niagara - on - the - Lakes to beautiful butterfly green house end flowers clock. It would be nice if you had a chance to see the Falls with lighting. It has a great atmosphere and give you a wonderful feeling.  Any way, I have a great hope you had a fun there regardless! 🇨🇦

Level 9

Hey @CaterinaOS :

Yea, not sure where the Toronto LGs were last year! But it's all good.

I did end up seeing the flower clock, I did the rapid walks as well. The fireworks over the falls was great too, I happened to get a deal on a hotel room with a view of the falls, so it was perfect for that. I did end up driving from Toronto, super easy drive and stopped at a winery and a place for ice cream as well!

Good to know you're in Ottawa, I've been there once for work, and may have potential to go once in awhile for work again. But good to know there are some LGs out that way! 😃

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 8

@Shirley great! I'm happy you have had a good time in the Niagara region. When it depends to you to come to Ottawa I will be glad to help you to find the places you will be looking for. 😉