LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Top solutions authors on Connect

A lot of people are doing well here in Connect, so i would like to share the public solutions leaderboard, and give a virtual high five to all the Local Guides (including Googlers, although that's their job, after all ^_^)

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/solutions/acceptedsolutionsleaderboardpage/timerange/all

I will update this post weekly, to show the new entries! This week i want to thank @deepakjhic and @MadanKPradhan for the great effort in the last days: they both entered the top 20!

Top solutions, week 25Top solutions, week 25

90 comments
Level 9

Re: Top solutions on Connect

@LucioV Thanks a lot for your encouragement .

But my dear you inspired me for this. Today I am here because of all of you. I love all of you. When someone mark my reply as a solution it makes me proud. 

Keep smile

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Re: Top solutions on Connect

@deepakjhic wrote:

@LucioV Thanks a lot for your encouragement .

But my dear you inspired me for this. Today I am here because of all of you. I love all of you. When someone mark my reply as a solution it makes me proud. 

Keep smile

You are doing a great job! Keep on!!! 🙂

Thanks!

Level 9

Re: Top solutions authors on Connect

Very nice posts @LucioV

And congrat to @deepakjhic and @MadanKPradhan ....

"keep it up and see you at the top "

Level 10

Thanks @LucioV to inform every one ...that in which number they are.

Rating is changing every second. .first I checked i was on no: 39 ..after 5 minutes I am on number 44.hahahah 

Level 8

You are amazing, @LucioV!

Looking forward to more Connect secrets uncovered by you!

Level 7

Hey @LucioV,

Just wanted to Thank you for searching all the and giving encouragement to those who deserve. This will surely inspire others to contribute more and more.

Cheers,

Zalak

Googler

Hi @LucioV. Thanks for sharing. I've adjusted our settings as Googlers should not appear in these leaderboards so if you refresh, you'll see Corrie's no longer in the list for all time kudos and it's now Ivan. 

I'd also like to take a moment to share this post about marking solutions on posts as not every post will have an accepted solution, and the team regularly moderates accepted solutions to ensure these numbers actually reflect real solutions.

Keep it up, everyone! 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

@TraciC wrote:

Hi @LucioV. Thanks for sharing. I've adjusted our settings as Googlers should not appear in these leaderboards so if you refresh, you'll see Corrie's no longer in the list for all time kudos and it's now Ivan. 

I'd also like to take a moment to share this post about marking solutions on posts as not every post will have an accepted solution, and the team regularly moderates accepted solutions to ensure these numbers actually reflect real solutions.

Keep it up, everyone! 🙂 

Thanks @TraciC! Is it ok for you if i leave the opening screenshot with Corrie and reflect this change in the next updates?

Also, thanks for pointing out the real value behind correct assigned solutions: i can remember some spammers used to mark replies as solution to gain more visibility, so it's really crucial to have a review on assigned solutions!

Thanks

Level 8

@YK1001 wrote:

You are amazing, @LucioV!

Looking forward to more Connect secrets uncovered by you!

@LucioV 😉