Umashankar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Top Kudoed Authors in 'Local Guides Connect'❤️❤️❤️

Hi @MadanKPradhan, @Anonymous, @Ravi_Kiran, @OnyedikaBenjaminJ, @ShobitDawer, @SumaiyaZafrin, @RohitSadana, @LuisHM, @JacekNK @ and@DanielaBP

You all my inspiration to be top kudoed authors in LGC, I'll Do my Best Hardly, Thank You

Level 7

@PaDeSSo thanks sir.  All the best 

@PaDeSSo wrote:

Hi @MadanKPradhan, @Anonymous, @Ravi_Kiran, @OnyedikaBenjaminJ, @ShobitDawer, @SumaiyaZafrin, @RohitSadana, @LuisHM, @JacekNK@ @ and@DanielaBP

You all my inspiration to be top kudoed authors in LGC, I'll Do my Best Hardly, Thank You

Shobit dawer
Level 10

Hi @PavelSarwar, @DrShaunak, @Flash, @Pannabd11, @SumuduH, @SajolKDas, @EjazShah, @ZuhairM, @Briggs and @InayatK

Level 10

Hi @khammami, @Aloknath, @SP31, @ThanulakshanS, @KlaudiaB, @RtnArulPrakasamT, @NalinK, and @Billie_Tijuana

Level 10

Hi @DavidTito, @

Level 10

Hi @Lakshay, @JosephDewey, @IvanLondon, @Sariga, @NunungAfuah, @deepak_bhalla, @MauroBi, @WalterSanders, @Shirley, @Lakshay and @KimberlyAnnG

Level 10

Hi @Francisco-RS, @AsiveC, @Jnjoe, @KAbhishek, @ValerieCoretnic, @Shirni, @Trandactai, @LeninBabu, @Anonymous, and @PatricL,

You all my inspiration to be top kudoed authors in LGC, 

I'll Do my Best Hardly, Thank You

Level 10

Hi @PittsburghJon, @MarieP, @PeterGO, @ArthandaI, @RobAo, @AmithES, @BK_GAJENDRA, @carmenara, @TusharRayate and @Somsenater

Congratulation, You all my inspiration to be top kudoed authors in LGC, 

I'll Do my Best Hardly, Thank You

Your Brother from Indonesia LG

Level 10

Thanks! @PaDeSSo

˚͜˚
Level 9