KIWIinTOKYO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Tokyo Surprises - one just never knows what they will find next

Tokyo, the city with many hidden surprises that most will never see. Not even the locals get to see all of their great city (it’s just too big, and they are way too busy working).

So let me show you a small hidden side of Otemachi.

While straying from one of the many beaten paths in Otemachi, I slightly lost my bearings (didn’t know where I was). Turning this way and that way I wound up inside an office building. I continued looking for the exit and around the next corner I was met with a few delightful looking animals staring at me.

First thought “hmm, this is different” followed by “this is great, what a clever idea”. So I kept of nosing around (exploring, looking around) and was met with a few more unexpected visual surprises.

Please enjoy.

106_9708.JPG106_9706.JPG106_9707.JPG106_9705.JPG106_9702.JPG106_9700.JPG106_9699.JPG106_9701.JPG106_9715.JPG106_9713.JPG106_9745.JPG106_9747.JPG

6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Tokyo Surprises - one just never knows what they will find next

Cool thanks for sharing @KIWIinTOKYO Tokyo is ever vibrant and intriguing.

Level 10

How cute!

You find unique things along.the way. 

Hi @KIWIinTOKYO

Nice to meet you

Level 6

Thank you Paul Pavlinovich Tokyo is indeed vibrant. Mind you I think Melbourne  a pretty vibrant place, just a little smaller. 

Level 6

Thank you  Devi,

unique is good, Tokyo has much. 

Google Moderator

Hey @KIWIinTOKYO,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your insights. Are you currently based in Tokyo? I would like to recommend you to read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post? topics where you can find some great tips that will help you.

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 1

It's nice pics!!!