Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Tohoku in Summer! Tsurunoyu Onsen, Nyuto onsen, Akita, Japan

TSURUNOYU ONSEN
NYOTO ONSEN VILLAGE, AKITA, JAPAN
VISIT DATE: 27 JUL 2018
ROOM: Japanese Style Room (2,3 Gokan building)

REDACTED

I visited Nyuto onsen village in Summer, but it was not hot at all. Its max temperature is about 17-23 degree celsius. 

Nyuto onsen village has total 8 ryokans(Japanese Traditional hotel) in its area. 

Tsurunoyu onsen is the oldest and most famous ryokan in Nyuto.

The good points that we visit here in Summer are that there are not too crowd and we can enjoy nice greenery view.

In Autumn, it will be too crowd. The ryokan will be full of tourists both one-day tour guests and overnight guests. 

And in winter, it will be too cold to take an outdoor bath and the transportation may be difficult due to heavy snow.

Tips: Don't miss to try open air public bath. It's a mixed gender bath, but don't be shy. Because the water of the hot spring in this area is milky, always keep your body in the water to hide your body from other's sight.

The old fashion building.The old fashion building.

Blue sky  in the SummerBlue sky in the SummerThe open air public baths.The open air public baths.The entrance of the ryokan.The entrance of the ryokan.Breakfast was served with pickled vegetable, fish, Tofu, etc.Breakfast was served with pickled vegetable, fish, Tofu, etc.

Hot soup served at dinner.Hot soup served at dinner.

See more pictures in my review in YOUTUBE.

Check it out!! 

https://youtu.be/dtWJnJeP_CI

Nyuto Hot Spring, Sendatsuzawa Kokuyurin Tazawako Tazawa, Semboku, Akita Prefecture, Japan
13 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Tohoku in Summer! Tsurunoyu Onsen, Nyuto onsen, Akita, Japan

สวัสดีค่ะ @CilineR

ยินดีต้อนรับสู่ Local Guides Connect!

ขอบคุณมากค่ะ สวยมากๆ ไปเที่ยวนานหรือยังค่ะ ไปเทียวที่ญี่ปุ่นบ่อยไหมหรือว่าพึ่งไปครั้งแรก แล้วถ้าไปที่นั่นช่วงไหนดีค่ะ ช่วยแนะนำหน่อนนะค่ะ

ดิฉันเรียนมาเพื่อทราบเกี่ยวกับเวปไซต์ที่คุณได้โพสลงในโพสของคุณ ไม่ต้องแชร์ก็ได้ค่ะมันจะเหมือนการโปรโมชั่นเกี่ยวกับเวปไซต์มากเกินไป ไม่งั้นโพสของคุณจะถูกสแปม ดิฉันจะตรวจทานและแก้ไข เผื่อโพสหน้าคุณจะได้รู้และไม่โพสมันอีก.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 3

@Aruni ก่อนหน้านี้ไปญี่ปุ่นบ่อยมากค่ะ เป็นสถานที่ที่ไปได้ทุกฤดูเลยค่ะ แต่ถ้าไปหน้าร้อน แนะนำให้ไปเหนือๆช่วง Tohoku ขึ้นไปจนถึงฮอกไกโด ถึงจะอากาศดีค่ะ

ขอบคุณที่แนะนำเรื่องข้อจำกัดในการโพสค่ะ จะระวังในครั้งต่อไปค่ะ ^^

สวัสดีค่ะ @CilineR

ขอบคุณมากนะค่ะสำหรับข้อมูลดีๆ แล้วตรงที่คุณไปเที่ยวมีอะไรน่าสนใจทำรอบๆไหมค่ะ แล้วชุดกิโมโนที่ใส่เค้ามีให้หรือคุณเตรียมมาองค่ะ ยังไม่เคยไปเที่ยวที่ญี่ปุ่นเลยค่ะอยากจะไปเที่ยวมาก แล้วเคยไปช่วงดอกซากุระบานหรือยังค่ะ ถ้าไปแล้วอย่าลืมเอาภาพวิวดอกซากุระสวยๆมาโพสด้วยนะค่ะ

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 3

@Aruni

ปกติตามเรียวคังแทบทุกที่จะมีชุดยูกาตะให้เปลี่ยนระหว่างอยู่ในเรียวคังค่ะ 

ช่วงซากุระ เคยไปแถวเกียวโต โอซาก้าค่ะ แต่เมื่อปี2016ไปชมซากุระที่ Kumagaya จังหวัด Saitama สวยมากเลยค่ะ

S__12402733.jpg

S__12402732.jpg

S__12402731.jpg

สวัสดีค่ะ @CilineR

สวยมากๆเลยค่ะ แต่ดิฉันมีคำมาแนะนำนิดหน่อย โพสของคุณสวยมากแต่อยากให้เลือกซักรูปแล้วเขียนรายละเอียดเกี่ยวกับสถานที่และประสบการณ์ในในภาพนั้น ถ้ายังงัยลองติดตามตามเนื้อหานี้นะค่ะ  14 helpful tips for using Connect.และ How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect? 

Level 10

Hello @CilineR, You are familiar with deep Japan! Yukata looks good on you👍

Nyuto onsen is known as a secret hot spring. The scenery you saw is close to real old Japan♨. I am very pleased that you visited this place😊.

I think you already know, but there are many mixed bathing in Japanese hot springs😮.

I am introducing Japan from Tohoku. If you are interested, please read it.

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 3

@Aruni

Oh! I see, I got your point.

Thanks for your hints ^^

สวัสดีค่ะ @CilineR

ขอบคุณมากนะค่ะที่พยายามเรียนรู้และเข้าใจกับมัน จะรอดูโพสต่อไปของคุณนะค่ะ 

Level 3

@YasumiKikuchi

Hi! Thanks  for your comment. I fell in love with Tohoku since I was there in winter. I tried the second visit in Summer and it was awesome. 

I have tried mixed open air bath for the first time in Takaragawa onsen, Gunma. It's early spring in April, so there were not much crowd in onsen. But in Takaragawa onsen, they allow women to put on the ryokan's towel while bathing. So it's a good idea to try the first mixed bath here^^S__12402748.jpg