Badruddeen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Today is World Malaria Day - Do You Know Which Is The Deadliest Animal in the World?

@AnuradhaP wrote:

@Badruddeen Thanks for reminder.... Sri Lanka is Malaria free country according to WHO...

Anu, Maldives is also Malaria free. But there many countries which are not.

Thanks

Level 8

Re: Today is World Malaria Day - Do You Know Which Is The Deadliest Animal in the World?

@OSAMA wrote:

Very nice idea bro @Badruddeen ,

there are mosquitoes in every corner in the world , the quantity and the types are different , i remembered during University time we learn something about mosquitoes and types of diseases they carry , 

Some blood group s are more attractive to mosquitoes than other 😊 

Yes bro Osama,

Very true. We can do part to eradicate it. No matter how small, giving an effort to fight it, is a good start.

Thank you.

Badr'

Connect Moderator

Nice information bro and thanks for sharing @Badruddeen

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

@Badruddeen: Malaria is a really complex infectious disease. As you mentioned, it uses mosquitos as a vector to transit disease.

Malaria isn't the only one, for example, Zika virus is another one.

You'll find it interesting that Google Maps is already piloting some projects with the elimination of malaria. Check out their blog post.

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 10

@Badruddeen thanks a lot brother . i don't know you share a lot of information

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

@Shirley wrote:

@Badruddeen: Malaria is a really complex infectious disease. As you mentioned, it uses mosquitos as a vector to transit disease.

Malaria isn't the only one, for example, Zika virus is another one.

You'll find it interesting that Google Maps is already piloting some projects with the elimination of malaria. Check out their blog post.

Thank you Shirley for the information. 

It's amazing what Google does always. 👏👏👏 

Best wishes

Badr'

Level 8

@NareshDarji wrote:

Nice information bro and thanks for sharing @Badruddeen

You are welcome Naresh

Best wishes mate 🙏

Level 8

@AbdullahAM wrote:

Good information @Badruddeen

Thanks brother Abdullah @AbdullahAM

Salaam

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

The deadliest animals are protozoas and among them  P falciparumP vivax, P ovale and P malariae if it comes to malaria. 

Let's make this world Malaria free @Badruddeen. 🙂

YES! Bishow Bro.

Cheers

Level 8

@WaweruM wrote:

@BadruddeenIn Kenya malaria infection is high in rural areas, in towns it is very low.

WaweruMIts always a problem in rural areas. Thanks for the update.

Cheers