Sharif's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Today after isha prayer at haram.

Al haram. MakkahAl haram. MakkahOutSide al haram. MakkahOutSide al haram. MakkahBaitullah al haramAl haram. MakkahAl haram. Makkah

Clock tower. Near al haram.Clock tower. Near al haram.After isha prayer at outside haramAfter isha prayer at outside haram

Today after isha prayer. At baitullah al haramToday after isha prayer. At baitullah al haram

Al Haram, Mecca Saudi Arabia
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Today after isha prayer at haram.

@Sharif Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos. It is possible that many users here are not aware of the importance and significance of this place that you have shared. So I am just sharing a short link to the Wikipedia page of  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Mosque_of_Mecca

Also, I noticed that some photos are not in the right orientation. It will be better to have the photos rotated upright before posting for future posts. 

Keep up the good work and happy contributing.

Level 9

Hi @Sharif all these pictures of Al Haram are really awesome and great thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures on connect.

Level 9

Thank a lot dear 🌷

Level 9

I will try my best 🌷

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Sharif,

Thank you for sharing with us.

Just wanted to let you know that I will remove the Arabic language label from your post, because you are writing in English.

You are more than welcome to write in Arabic, or any other language, as you know, all languages are welcome on Connect. You can find posts in a particular language here: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!