OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: Today Is Very Special Day Wish Wonderful KAREN A Happy Birthday πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ’—

Amazing Amazing @Justine2807 πŸŽ–οΈπŸ‘πŸŽ‰

Level 9

Re: Today Is Very Special Day Wish Wonderful KAREN A Happy Birthday πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ’—

You're Welcome bro @BishowvijayaP :-)))

Level 9

You're Welcome bro @Badruddeen :-)))

Connect Moderator

It's my pleasure @OSAMA please watch live Navratri in my post. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Oh so sorry brother @OSAMA I missed this happy moment....but now..... Happy birth day @KarenVChin, happy birth day..!

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Thanks Everyone for your bday wishes publicly and privately. Feeling all your love and great vibes all over the globe.

My birthday also falls on the last day of summer. Can always feel a little "Fall" in the air no matter how hot the day is.

This morning I saw this as I was getting out of my car. Nature was celebrating the last day of summer and my birthday (I like to think that way πŸ˜‰ ).

Amazingness can happen when you least expect and in your "backyard."Amazingness can happen when you least expect and in your "backyard."

It just shows you can witness something epic in the most ordinary places - like my local shopping center parking lot - AND always carry your phone so you can capture "amazingness" before it escapes you!

Would you agree?!

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Every place can be a "Special place" @KarenVChin, mostly for the "special person" that you are.

Happy Birthday again

Ermes

Level 10

Happy Birthday @KarenVChin, here's wishing you all the happiness and joy in the whole world.

Happy Birthday KarenHappy Birthday Karen

Level 10

Connect Moderator

OMG @SanyaOdare -- I LOVEEE THHIIISSSSS! = )

Cheers,

Karen

@SanyaOdare wrote:

Happy Birthday @KarenVChin, here's wishing you all the happiness and joy in the whole world.

Happy Birthday KarenHappy Birthday Karen