OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Today Is Very Special Day Wish Wonderful KAREN A Happy Birthday πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ’—

Today is A very Special Day , It's soo hard to find something for the woman who has EVERYTHING here on Connect - dear friends from every corner of the world, best food photos to drool over, and a global #LGfamily that is always socializing 

our first connect Moderator Woman , proactive not wait to join any serious or funny post πŸ˜‰

please guys wish a happy wonderful birthday to wonderful Karen

LGSummit17 Flower Crown. Created by Kamalhasnainee LEVEL 5LGSummit17 Flower Crown. Created by Kamalhasnainee LEVEL 5

this song to remember her birthday you wiull never ever forget after watching :)))))))))

Karen.JPG

San Francisco, CA, United States
74 comments
Level 9

Re: Today Is Very Special Day Wish Wonderful KAREN A Happy Birthday πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ’—

Level 9

Re: Today Is Very Special Day Wish Wonderful KAREN A Happy Birthday πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ’—

Level 10

Thank you @OSAMA

Connect Moderator

Many many happy returns of the day Happy birthday @KarenVChin

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸšπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸ«πŸ«πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ’πŸ’πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing this beautiful song with us @OSAMA

this song to remember her birthday you wiull never ever forget after watching :)))))))))

Karen.JPG

Thanks again for letting us @OSAMA

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

@KarenVChin Happy Birthday from me @DavidTito & @Justine2807and Behalf of Perth Local Guides Community Western Australia kindest regards

@OSAMA wrote:

Today is A very Special Day , It's soo hard to find something for the woman who has EVERYTHING here on Connect - dear friends from every corner of the world, best food photos to drool over, and a global #LGfamily that is always socializing 

our first connect Moderator Woman , proactive not wait to join any serious or funny post πŸ˜‰

please guys wish a happy wonderful birthday to wonderful Karen

LGSummit17 Flower Crown. Created by Kamalhasnainee LEVEL 5LGSummit17 Flower Crown. Created by Kamalhasnainee LEVEL 5

Karen.JPG

Level 9

@KarenVChin many many happy returns of the day.

keep smile always.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

PrincessPrincess

Happy birthday @KarenVChin

Thank you @OSAMA to invite me for this surprise party. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

ParabΓ©ns!!!! Feliz aniversΓ‘rio!!!

πŸ‡§πŸ‡·πŸŽ‚πŸ°

Level 10

Happy birthday @KarenVChin.

Many happy returns of the day.

Thanks @OSAMA for letting us know.