AmbrishVarshney's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Today I got two surprises

Today I got two surprises

1) - I got my Master Photographer BadgeScreenshot_2018-07-18-20-08-46-052_com.whatsapp.png

And 2nd Top Kudos AuthorThank you Deepak for tell me about itThank you Deepak for tell me about it

thank you LGC

@Blackwidow @Safdarrai  @NareshDarji @bdmafuz @DshottDennis @@@Rezgar @ @Badruddeen @MONDRITO @AtaUrRehman786 @TorM

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

New Delhi, Delhi, India
9 comments
Level 10

Re: Today I got two surprises

List not ended here

@OSAMA  @trasiKR @Pranesh_PRK @ @HelloSamsonR @Nand_Kishore @@JustineOBrien @DavidTito @Amrendraanupam @ @ProfArunCM

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

Thank you all my Lgs Friends

Level 10

Special thank to @deepakjhic

Level 10

This is simply great bro @AmbrishVarshney. keep on rocking in connect 🙂

Level 10

Thank you brother @BishowvijayaP

Level 8

Congratulations @AmbrishVarshney. I told you very soon you will be top Kudos autho.   

Level 10

@bdmafuz wrote:

Congratulations @AmbrishVarshney. I told you very soon you will be top Kudos autho.   

@bdmafuz brother @I really not believe it brother you can't believe me when Deepak told me about it I told him that's not possible but he sent me screenshot with Url then I believe him thank you guys

Connect Moderator

Congratulations bro @AmbrishVarshney

🎉🎊🎊🎉🎉💐💐

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Thank you very much @NareshDarji bhai