Shohag_LGBD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

To rename this Mosque

Hi,

I have faced this problem from since 6 months or above. I have tried several time to change this name.But unfortunately it was not applied. Few days ago I was there and made a signboard click to add photo.But result is pending.

it will be " Mohshen Munshi Jame Mashjid"

link : 

Moliakul Jame Mashjid

https://goo.gl/maps/smkvW6S1kxG2

Chittagong, Bangladesh
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: To rename this Mosque

Hi @Shohag_LGBD the photo will be helpful, supporting evidence such as a website can also help.

With it in pending it will be waiting for other Local Guides to Check the facts or a Google reviewer to check it. 

Encourage whoever runs the Mosque to claim it so that they can keep its entry up to date.

Regards Paul

Level 10

Hi @PaulPavlinovich i have check several times.Near my LG mate also check this from check fact but after 3 months later its showing denied.Near about 1 year i am trying to change this name but its denied as usual.If any other solution please provide to publish and solve this problem.

Best Regards 

Shohag

Level 8

Hi @Shohag_LGBD i also suggest this mosque name "Mohshen Munshi Jame Mashjid" , hope it will be changed soon. Thanks.

Connect Moderator

The best option is for the mosque to claim its own entry then they can manage it @Shohag_LGBD