Eire27's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Titanic Museum

Nice museum @Eire27 thank you for sharing with us... upload some more pictures ...

Level 8

With some tickets you can have afternoon tea at Titanic museum.       Afternoon TeaAfternoon Tea

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a replica of the titanic?

Level 8

Hello @Anonymous  Not the ship itself, but there are replicas of the entrance and staircase to first class and a replica oa first class passenger cabin, replica of dining room where you can have something to eat depending on the price of ticket you book. There is a similar ship to Titanic that you can tour, it is one of the last ships in the world to have been built by White star, the company that owned Titanic. If you view the photos in this thread about Titanic that I did here, it will give you some idea of what is at the Museum, the entrance to the Museum is shaped like the ship

Level 8

@Anonymous there are 4 pages to this thread, you are on 4  ☺

Level 1

Absolutely worst place for titanic lovers, titanic ship was not present,I was told ship will be parked outside museum,

but when I reached they were told me it drowned in Arctic Ocean, total scam. do not go if you are loving your money and time. I am taking my 3 wives and 8 children to watch titanic ship, but we were not shown ship, my. 23 year old son was very much upset and started crying, who will do the repair of this much emotional stress.Will tell my 2 friends not to give hard earn money to such fraud. Why no body tell me ship is drowned before I am come there, nowhere one website it is mention, how will I know. staff also not much friendly, they make fun of me when I ask where boat is, they are call me idiot, I am very much smart, myself receiving 97% in igcse exam, my uncle being commissioner of Dublin. 

Level 4

The building is beautiful❣️ I was disappointed in the lack of artifacts, it was basically a few exhibitions mostly about the construction of the Titanic.

Not at all what I expected....