Krishnabanoth's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Tirupati beautyful place.

IMG_20181009_112209.jpg

Hi this most beautiful place in the tirupati hills.i love so much this places.

9 comments
Level 8

Re: Tirupati beautyful place.

Hi @Krishnabanoth

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guides!

Thanks for sharing the beautiful photo with us. 

Beautiful view of Tirupati. 

Could you please add few more information regarding this place. 

Like- Food, Transportation etc. 

Thanks again. 
LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Former Google Contributor

Oh @Krishnabanoth,

Thank you for sharing this amazing view with us. Is this what you see from your home? 

It would be nice if you share some more about the Tirupati hills as @MdAtikuzzamanLimon already suggested.

What are these hills famous for? What else can be seen there?

Thank you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Krishna792,

This place is wonderful, thanks for sharing.

Do you visit that often? How is the weather there?

You can check out the Where to go hiking according to Local Guides article if you are interested. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hey @Krishnabanoth,

Thanks for the photo. Is this place good for hiking? It looks like a good escape for a breath of fresh air.

Check out these articles How to take photos for nature lovers and 6 tips for taking even better photos with your phone. You may find some useful tips there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thank you so much.this is so beautiful place for tourist s .In this place deer's so beautiful.IMG_20181009_102037-EFFECTS.jpg

Level 8

Thank you so much.I have another photoIMG_20181009_111256.jpg

IMG_20181009_111256.jpg 

Google Moderator

Thanks for sharing @Krishnabanoth,

Don't forget to tag me or other Local Guides in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way we receive a notification.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

looks nice @Krishnabanoth

Thank you for sharing with us.

Oh @Krishnabanoth,

Thank you for adding these amazing photos. 

Did you use some special equipment to take this close shot of the deer? Or you were just next to it?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!