Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Tips for Uploading Images to Connect to Stay Within Limit

Level 8

Level 9

Bls: Tips for Uploading Images to Connect to Stay Within Limit

Halo @TraciC,apakah berbagi link blog tentang foto akan dihitung?

Salam hormat.

Level 6

Hola me parece muy interesante el reportaje y lo de subir fotos y como funciona pero tengo un problema. Resulta que esto que dice: Si hace clic en el Screen Shot 11/16/2017 a las 1.46.23 PM.png (Fotos) situado sobre la caja del cuerpo cuando se está creando un poste y haga clic en "Fotos guardadas" se puede seleccionar una foto que ya has subido para conectar y  que no contará contra su límite, no se como se hace o como lo puedo hacer y no me sale. Me gustaría que alguien me explicara como puedo realizarlo

Gracias

Level 7

Re: Meet the Google Moderators

Hi, only very small part my photos are les than 3 Mb size, so I am really limited to make a good post and I do it only from "what's left" under 3 Mb. I am happy that people still like that. But main question : How I can download to G. L. G. CONNECT bigger than 3Mb size photos? Best regards, Jordan

Former Google Contributor

Re: Meet the Google Moderators

Hi @JordanNiceland,

Thanks for reaching out.

First I would like to inform you that I have merged your post to the Tips for Uploading Images to Connect to Stay Within Limit article, since it represents the same topic as yours.

Currently the photos you can upload on Connect should be not larger than 3,072K in size. Since most of yours are larger than that you could resize the ones you'd like to upload here.

As written in this article if you'd like to share with us multiple photos you can do this also by sharing a link to a Google Photos album.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!