ThaTruthSeka's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Tips for Creating a Great Summit Application Video

#LGS2017#LGS2017So...this is how it went down:  I started watching the NBA playoffs, hoping to get my blood flowing and create that pumped up feeling.  Then, I had to put myself in a natural setting, quiet but focused environment.  Therefore, I chose an office space at home hosting a modest lighting and a big screen computer.  The food was on the noggin', so naturally, my tummies growling forced my hand to satisfy, before getting the 'show on the road.'  In return, I ended up making this fabulous Hawaiian dish, and happily, it becomes part of my act. While my body/mind/spirit was ready, the sweat glands started to show me, who really was the boss of nervousness. Needless to say, this moment was almost lost and my video submission would've been saddened by fear!  Long, short story...I just said, "You have worked too hard!" Nonetheless, I counted to 3, walked up...hit the R button and took flight..Find that quick burst of #ICan!

ThaTruthSeka
2 comments
Level 8

Re: Tips for Creating a Great Summit Application Video

Hahaha, very good, very good indeed! Food is very highly valued by me as well 😉 And I'll raise you one: I'm from a country where people are notoriously down-to-earth so sitting in front of a camera talking to myself was well awkward, so I opened my wine (at two in the afternoon.. oh well, at least it was after noon) and after a couple of uptight "Hey there, how are you"'s, I just started telling weird stories and pulling ugly faces to loosen up. Maybe I'll make a bloopers-reel some near day in the future, haha!

Level 9

Re: Tips for Creating a Great Summit Application Video

Thank You Kindly For The Story...

ThaTruthSeka