JohnPeter's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Tips : How to edit roads

@StephenAbraham @JohnPeter Thank you both for the enlightnment, really appreciate. 

Cheers,
Zainab!
Level 10

Thanks dear @Siddiqui-BA,  I wish you all success

Level 10

Thanks dear @Zainabzy_i wish you good luck

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Cherrybloom22,

Thanks for the feedback.

By the way, your post is now available on Connect. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam.

Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

@JohnPeter there is always a general question about this topic, and will always be good 101 education for LocalGuides yet to question thank you kindly for sharing

Level 8

In Bangladesht this feature not available yet. 

Screenshot_2019-01-29-22-30-05-615_com.google.android.apps.maps.png

Hello @bdmafuz,

The message you are seeing is a notification that Google Maps is not yet able to accept edits in the area.

What I can suggest is leaving your opinion via the feedback option, where you can express your desire to see adding a place in that area:

• Open Google Maps and make sure you’re signed in.
  • In the top left, click the Menu and select the Send feedback option
  • Choose Your opinions about Maps, follow the instructions and press send
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thanks dear @JanVanHaver ... 🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

@LilyanaZ,  thank you very much for your advice about the problem shown by @bdmafuz. .

You're welcome @Siddiqui-BA, glad I could provide some assistance.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!