potaro67's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Time lapse videos of the Planetarium. (with Street View)

プラネタリウムで、タイムラプス動画を作成しました。

https://goo.gl/maps/Rnt1MoLkFpk

ストリートビューは、おまけ。

以下のタイムラプス動画は、プラネタリウムのスタッフさんと話が盛り上がって、3時間くらい掛けて撮影したものです。
 ◆ 2/19のスーパームーンの夜景

◆ M42 オリオン大星雲

私もプラネタリウムのスタッフさんも、技術的な実験を試行錯誤しながら多々行いました。

実はこのタイムラプスの撮影の合間に、プラネタリウムの営業としての上映がありました。
三脚が動かないように私は側から離れませんでしたので、朝9時から13時過ぎまで4時間もずっとプラネタリウム内にいたのであります。
もちろん館員さんも一緒。さらに「上映時間」にはお仕事としてアナウンスをしていたわけですから、「上映中」に居眠りしそうだった私とは比べものにならないくらい疲れたことでしょう。ご尽力ありがとうございました。

タイムラプス動画やストリートビューは、公式ホームページにも載せたいなあ、という目論見があります。
岡山県の施設ですからハードルは高いと思いますが、いいものが出来たら話が進むのではないかなー。

辺鄙な場所なので、カーナビでも間違った場所(裏の道路なのですが、門もなくてそこからプラネタリウムへは入れない場所)を案内されちゃうし、
平日はお客さんが少ないからもっと来てほしいし。

とかいいつつも、「上映時間」の直前に「お客さんがゼロだったらこのまま撮影できるのですけどねー」と話しながら受付担当スタッフに電話して、「お客様が来てる」とわかったときの落胆の表情は、忘れませんよん。

1プログラムは180秒(3分)の尺のものが多いようです。
撮影OKのプログラムを、1/30秒刻みで全編をこのような動画にするには 5400枚の写真が必要です。
まあ、出来ないものじゃ、ないよね。。。

次は滑らかな動画を目指します。
しかし、上映機の操作は難しそうです。デジタルで「開始から○秒」の映像を投影する仕組みにはなっていないようなのです。
スタートボタン、ストップボタンとカウンターが頼り。1秒単位の制御が限度かな。

-  - 

ところで、「ストリートビューにCGを入れてはいけない」という禁止事項に抵触してしまうかしらん?

@Izumi , @Michaelusami , @Anonymous , @HiroyukiTakisawa , @kumax_aomori , @ken_jp , @Yotaroh , @YasuhikoN , @Ivi_Ge , @KOBAYASHI_Jun 

日本、岡山県岡山市北区伊島町3丁目1−1 岡山県生涯学習センター 人と科学の未来館サイピア
38 comments
Level 10

Re: Time lapse videos of the Planetarium. (with Street View)

@potaro67 

「ストリートビューにCGを入れてはいけない」は、ストリートビューの写真にCGを合成してはいけないという解釈な気がします。

要するに、CGでエフェクト(ハゲを光らせるとか、目からビームを出すとか、生身の人間の腕がロケットパンチだとか)入れたり。巨大ロボを実物大として背景に合成したり。

CGで人や車や広告を合成(そこにないものをCGで書き込む)したり。

コラージュ(顔や首の挿げ替えおよび着せ替え、キャストOFFなど)したりなんじゃないかなーと。

被写体がCGを投影している施設内なのであれば、CGを入れるというよりもフレームにCGを表示したスクリーンを入れているだけなので、問題ないとも思えます。これがダメなら某所内のアトラクションはCGの投影がメインなのでNGですよね。

Google Moderator

@potaro67 さん、

こんにちは。

タグありがとうございました。動画はとても面白くて気になりました。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@potaro67 さん

共有ありがとうございます。

たまたまかけていた音楽がよく合ったので普通にプラネタリウム気分で見入っていました:-)

これはVRゴーグル映えしそうですね。

Level 10

Could someone help us, please???

Since the Auto-translator has it's limitation, the post could not be enjoyed well; could someone give us at least the brief, in English - Thanks dear @HiroyukiTakisawa, @Ivi_Ge or @kumax_aomori ?

Connect Moderator

Hi, @TravellerG 

Recently, @potaro67  visited the planetarium to make the Street View. And at the same time, he made these time-lapse videos.
He and a staff of the planetarium took a lot of time to make it but this experience became a very interesting challenge. 
They hope more customers come there by the Street View and the videos.

Anyway, let's enjoy a part of the beautiful planetarium show!
Level 10

🙏 my very dear @HiroyukiTakisawa for:

1. Your immediate response - love it.
  2. The brief makes me honestly inquisitive - Looks unique, night photography field..... Thanks... I too shall explore the 'Concept' of Planetarium Time Lapse Photography, thanks for this nice idea to @potaro67.
  3. May be our @IrrPavlova, @PaulPavlinovich @sonnyNg may be interested in this topic, I feel.

Thanks, dear all

Former Google Contributor

Hi @potaro67@TravellerG,

Thank you for letting us know about the exciting sight!

I have never been to a planetarium, but from what I could notice, it requires a lot of effort to capture the whole movements of the stars and planets in order to recreate for the audience.

I really like the challenge you have aimed for, potaro67!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @potaro67. Thank you for sharing this fascinating experiment. If I were you I'd continue developing the results and make a progress out of it. @TravellerG, thank you also for tagging.

Planetariums are some of my childhood favourite places. I even thought about visiting one again any time now. The sad part is that the one I want to visit is 500 km away from the city I live in but this won't stop me. I've always found something highly romantic and essential in star gazing. And when the planetarium combines that with sharing space knowledge, it feels like all I ever want to gaze at and listen to forever. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thank you for sharing with us @potaro67