Eire27's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Time Travel

Beautiful ClockBeautiful Clock

A lovely clock I got in an Irish craft shop. It is based on an old bicycle and made of black metal, the face of the clock has roman numeral style numbers and has a glass casing  on the clock. 

4 comments
Level 8

Re: Time Travel

Your shoot is clear..you use mirrorless or phone camera?

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Eire27,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo with us!

I love the photos with the time because they have very interesting idea and everyone can understand the photo in different ways. For me this photo means the time of the life and that we must do everything that we want to be happy in our life! And what about you?

Can you please provide more information about this place and maybe more photos? It could have been even more attractive if you could add more details to it.  You can always take a look at 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @PoliMC For me it reminds me of times gone by and nice past memories,  A clock like this style in my Mother's kitchen  and my old uncle had a bicycle like this, both passed away now. Also the hands of the clock and roman numeral time, as it was before digital clock. I read somewhere that young people these days can not read this style clock or tell the time by it because they are so used to digital clocks, on phones etc

Level 8

Yes just phone camera @dhiantata I am not advanced photographer like you with amazing drones and cameras 😁