HoudaR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Through my journey : A Local Guides since 3 years

@HoudaR Great story... Keep making the world a better place.

Level 10

Hello @HoudaR Excelled story. You`re really awesome.

Really inspiring.. All the best.

Sudhi 

Level 9

Hey @HoudaR,

It's really really good to be connected with this big community where we can spare our free times, contribute something great to make this world more transparent. Your local guides journey will surely inspire other members too. Thanks for being a friend of mine. 

Bk gajendra
Level 6

Awesome and really impressive story you shared with us. As I'm not a professional photographer but I learned many things from this article. Thank you so much for sharing your experience here.

Level 7

Wawu!¡!!!!!!¡! @HoudaR This is so lovely and amazing. Wish you two all the best with your application. 

@U-royFelixA @HelloSamsonR @Sagir

ain't this so awesome 🙂

Level 6

Such an inspiration.
you're awesome!
hopefully I can be one of the selected one who is lucky enough to have such experiences like you had in the event.

Hugs from Indonesia
Salam,
Jean Rahmadan

Level 9

One of my favorite Local Guides!!!  I remember seeing your posts before Summit 2016 and being amazed.  So happy to call you Friend @HoudaR!  Can't wait to see you again!

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Level 8

@HoudaR best wishes sister.

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Level 8

That's really awesome of you. Amazing contribution and fantastic storytelling. Very nice indeed !!!

Level 8

What a great post, @HoudaR. I love reading it! Thank you for sharing your LG journey through the 3 years ( and counting...). 🙂  So happy for you that it ended with the engagement 

to your love, Yussef whom you met at this community. Destiny! 🙂 All the best to you both on your upcoming life as a couple together.  Enjoy "local guiding" together. 

Hope to meet you both at the Live Connect event this year ( ~*wink*~). Have a nice day! 🙂