Not applicable

Three cranes

This content has been removed.
Rijeka, Croatia
6 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Three cranes

Hi @Anonymous,

Wow, you're sharing yet another fascinating photo with us!

Is the port of Rijeka your favourite spot? It does look like a different world. 🙂

@KatyaL, I know that you love Croatia and have visited a lot of places there. Have you been to Rijeka?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Level 7

@Anonymous... Such a terrific background... Love that sky colors

Click| Travel| Repeat
Follow on Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/venky_lightbug/
Level 10

This is a picture of intense impression @Anonymous

Does this huge crane hoist luggage from a large tanker? It is clear that this harbor is a key point. Is there a factory etc in the surroundings? Is there sightseeing place?

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Former Google Contributor

Hi @DeniGu,

Thanks for tagging me! Yeap, I'm a big fan of Croatia 🙂 As usually the post contains a very nice quality image! I've been in Rijeka once, but for a very short time, because I was travelling to Venice, Italy and we only stopped at a seafront hotel (I don't remember the name) to have a rest and check out the beach in front. It was great to see how clear the water is and how many tourists were swimming there. 

Thanks @Anonymous for the great photo! The green color looks overexposed or I'm wrong? I'm amazed every time when I see your posts 🙂 If you have the time, we would love to learn more about Opatija and Rijeka and especially your own thoughts and experience. Here in the community, it would be very well appreciated if you give some travel tips and recommendations.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable