LaxmiG1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Three Local Guide Communities collaborated in a meet up

IMG_20180127_125138.jpg 

Yesterday we have completed the CAN info meet up in Bhrikutimandap Exhibition hall, Kathmandu, Nepal. In this meet up we got a chance to be familiar with latest technologies and innovations in the IT sector. I (owner of Rapti Local Guides community) express my heartiest thanks to the event host Bhupal (Mid-Nepal Local Guides community) and the teammates from Nepal Local Guides community.

The triangle enjoyed the meet up through meeting with Local Guides, discussion with CAN members, interaction with stall members, introduction with new local guides and eating. Our attendees @BishowvijayaP and @PushpendraKhadka donated blood in blood donation program conducted by Nepal Red cross society. In this way the meet up is ended with good deeds.

Our other attendees were @RupendraNeupane,@PushpendraKhadka@Surendra @thewaytoaavas  and others (sorry I couldn’t remember the new names)IMG_20180127_124132.jpgIMG_20180127_124145.jpgIMG_20180127_124305.jpgIMG_20180127_124437.jpgIMG_20180127_124440.jpgIMG_20180127_124555.jpgIMG_20180127_124822.jpgIMG_20180127_124828.jpgIMG_20180127_124931.jpgIMG_20180127_125826.jpgIMG_20180127_144055.jpgIMG_20180127_144216.jpgIMG_20180127_144701.jpg

As the recap is of the event will be available soon so brief description will be there. Here are the some moments I've captured. Any feedbacks will be appreciated. 🙏

13 comments
Level 9

Re: Three Local Guide Communities collaborated in a meet up

I can see you had an incredible time together.

It's great that three communities of Nepal participated. The best way to meet each other.

You had time to do a lot of things, like the blood donation by @BishowvijayaP and @PushpendraKhadka

Congratulations @LaxmiG1 and all atendees !

Level 9

Great fun activity @LaxmiG1 with some serious efforts like donating blood by our fellow LG @BishowvijayaP & @PushpendraKhadkais really appreciated 🙂

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing @LaxmiG1

this is a very important post. I love to see how Local Guides can mix fun and very important actions, like blood donation is, @BishowvijayaP.

I think everyone shoul thank yoy guys for this.

Sincerly

Ermes

Level 8

Bls: Three Local Guide Communities collaborated in a meet up

Wow ! Cool story. Its so inspiring (:

Level 8

hope to meet this trio group soon @LaxmiG1 

@LaxmiG wrote:

Yesterday we have completed the CAN info meet up in Bhrikutimandap Exhibition hall, Kathmandu, Nepal. In this meet up we got a chance to be familiar with latest technologies and innovations in the IT sector. I (owner of Rapti Local Guides community) express my heartiest thanks to the event host Bhupal (Mid-Nepal Local Guides community) and the teammates from Nepal Local Guides community.

Level 10

Thank you so much dear @AlejandraMaria@Haseeb@ErmesT@badaib & @Surendra for supporting our emerging local guide @LaxmiG1

And I am also feeling happy to be mentioned in every comments. 

Happy mapping !

Level 9

@LaxmiG1 thanks for sharing story, I am happy to meet up with you all , @bhupalshrestha, @BishowvijayaP, @Surendra. This meet up also provide me a chance to meet my teacher after long time, thanks for creating meet up Bhupal ji. Actually there were 4 communities including one sleeping community.

I am interested on MI 360 cam shown on CAN.  Still working to choose best camera for SVTP program. Can anyone suggest me a best camera. @ErmesT, @badaib, @YK1001, @TraciC need your suggestion too.

Pushpendra nepal Nepal Local Guide | My Contributions
Former Google Contributor

Hey @LaxmiG1,

It's great how you've combined having fun with doing something that really makes a difference. Well done! 

Thanks for sharing!

See you around. 

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

It was my pleasure to meet you there @PushpendraKhadka. See you in upcoming meetups too.

I hope your question will be answered by any of the tagged persons. Pushpendra, if you create a post about it in Photography  section of connect then the problem gets higher chance of being addressed. Thank you.