sunnyiisc's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Threatning after Honest Review

I have written a honest review about the service of a business, He called me and threatned me for the same, what should i do??

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Google Moderator
Solution

Re: Threatning after Honest Review

Hello @sunnyiisc,

I am sorry to learn about your bad experience.

Please note that for all business related activities, it would be best if you reach out to the Google My Business Help Forum.

If you are not familiar what Google My Business is and you want to learn more about this program, feel free to check their official page.

I suggest clicking on Spam & Policy, then creating a post there. Please note not to include any of your or the business' personal information, but rather allow a community expert or Googler to contact you to obtain it.

If you want to report a problem you are having with reviews, please follow the instructions in the following article Flag inappropriate reviews.

I have relabeled your post to How-tos.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Google Moderator
Solution

Hello @sunnyiisc,

I am sorry to learn about your bad experience.

Please note that for all business related activities, it would be best if you reach out to the Google My Business Help Forum.

If you are not familiar what Google My Business is and you want to learn more about this program, feel free to check their official page.

I suggest clicking on Spam & Policy, then creating a post there. Please note not to include any of your or the business' personal information, but rather allow a community expert or Googler to contact you to obtain it.

If you want to report a problem you are having with reviews, please follow the instructions in the following article Flag inappropriate reviews.

I have relabeled your post to How-tos.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Be steady and evidence based, don't nervous, also mention after  edit 

Just like my husband Dr D saha drdsah0 he was honest reviewer ,his hobby and by profession DR /CMO, GOVT OF INDIA ENT ,GOOGLE MAP suddenly suspended his level 7 local guide without rectification/clarification