ZuhairM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Those who never come back

When you open a post and never come back to it even when you are asking about something, what is their idea.

6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Those who never come back

Hi @ZuhairM,

Life is full of surprises.  May be they already got inspired by our replies posted here.  Just it is not the time for them to came back to update the thread only.

When the time is right, and when the stars lines up in the sky, old friends will show up and say hi again. 

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

Hi @ZuhairM,

Life is full of surprises.  May be they already got inspired by our replies posted here.  Just it is not the time for them to came back to update the thread only.

When the time is right, and when the stars lines up in the sky, old friends will show up and say hi again. 

Level 5

Great as usual @YK1001

I wish all members were like you.

Level 8

Hi @ZuhairM,

We can do our part - try to be a good example.

When someone see what we are doing, may be they will consider it is worth to do in the same way next time.

Level 5

Hi @YK1001

Yes I agree with you.

Level 6

Nice said!

> When the time is right, and when the stars lines up in the sky, old friends will show up and say hi again. 

... and sometimes new friends appear out of nowhere.

😉

Level 6

hi,

What a beautiful line or I could say a 'quote' it self-'When the time is right,and when the stars line up in the sky,old friends will show up and say 'hi' again.I feel I'm one among them,'Sorry' and saying 'hi' once again.As it is rightly said-make new friends,keep the old.New is silver,old is gold.Thanks.