AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: This Local Guide celebrates the friendlier side of fine dining

Que gran post el que nos traes aquí @AriMar , los consejos de @cbrandtwright  son muy buenos , gracias por compartir.

Farid

Level 8

@cbrandtwright, Thanks for sharing your experience.  I really liked the last part where you talk about negative reviews. How easy it is for us to just slam a place regarding our bad experience right? It can really hurt the place.  However, giving specific examples, and also suggestions on how to improve will definitely be more constructive.  I'll keep these tips in mind for future reviews. 

I have also found that it is better to write a review when you are not in a negative state of mind! It is better to cool down and then leave a review. 🙂

Cheers! 

Level 8

In a market like Dubai, which is very competitive, it's important to be subjective but also give fair feedback - I'm always trying to be fair because opening a restaurant can be such a difficult process.  Photography/pictures are an excellent way to present a location without judgment -- people can make decisions based on what they see.

Courtney Brandt
Level 8

Very nice I want to eat give me one foods @AriMar

Level 10

Very interactive and informative conversation. Pl keep posting helpful messages so we can share our stories with each other .

Tiyo