This In Indian Food

Indian Spicy food Made By MeIndian Spicy food Made By Me

Indian Food nameS Bhel PuriIndian Food nameS Bhel Puri

Bihar, India
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: This In Indian Food

Hi @Gug12,

Thanks for sharing this Indian food with us! It looks very delicious.

It could have been even more attractive if you could add more details to it. Sharing your experience while taking this photo can make your post more interesting.

I will change your topic label to the food & drinks topic as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Gug12,

Thank you for sharing this dish with us. As far as I can see, the meal is made of several things and it looks very interesting. Is there a particular occasion on which it is prepared or a person could do it whenever he/she wants? 

In some countries, there are some specific dishes that are usually made when the weather is cold and others when it's hot, is it the case for this one too? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

We have the same food in our country and called "Chanachur" @Gug12 

Level 6

Sir, This food is prepared by me When i was very hungry and wanted to eat something delicious then i just did it myself but I don't know that is this food is official or not but i know this type of food is not prepared on any special occasion, i just boiled some potatoes and cutted it, and them added some spices, tomatoes, salt, jaljira, coriander leaves, some drop of lemon and before serving i added sone Mixtures on it, that's it. 

And if you want to taste this food then wait when i came to your country i love to serve you this dish.You can alao refer image for better understanding

😁😀 Thanks 

IMG_20190213_074023-min.jpg

Level 6

Sir,  This food is prepared by me When i was very hungry and wanted to eat something delicious then i just did it myself but I don't know that is this food is official or not but i know this type of food is not prepared on any special occasion, i just boiled some potatoes and cutted it and then added some spices, tomatoes, salt, jaljira, coriander leaves, some drop of lemon and before serving i added sone Mixtures on it, that's it. 

And if you want to taste this food then wait when i came to your country i love to serve you this dish.You can alao refer image for better understanding

😁😀 Thanks 

IMG_20190213_074023-min.jpg

Level 6

But, from which country are you? 

Level 6

Thanks, but i have no idea what to put on it to make it more attractive and i really have no idea that i shall post it anywhere so it is perfect for me to eat alone. if you wanna eat then I'll definitely love to serve you and after then you can make it more attractive by adding some details😀😊

Thanks