Nitishkumarz8's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Third Time Local Guide Forum Deleted my Post

Hi everyone please let me know, i clicked some photos of old fort with my DSLR, and forum said that it's a plagiarised content but why .? 

Tell me where is the issue am doing wrong.

Amritsar, Punjab, India
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Google Moderator
Solution

Re: Third Time Local Guide Forum Deleted my Post

Hi @Nitishkumarz8,

We found some of the photos you shared on other websites, such as Wikipedia and Pinterest. 

As it is not allowed to post images or any other content that infringes on anyone else’s legal rights, including copyright, your posts have been removed. For further information, please review the Local Guides community policy

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Google Moderator
Solution

Hi @Nitishkumarz8,

We found some of the photos you shared on other websites, such as Wikipedia and Pinterest. 

As it is not allowed to post images or any other content that infringes on anyone else’s legal rights, including copyright, your posts have been removed. For further information, please review the Local Guides community policy

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thanks for telling Mrs. @DeniGu i appreciate your words, i will look into this. 😊

Google Moderator

No worries, @Nitishkumarz8!

You can also check out the How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect? article for some useful tips on how and what content to post on Connect. 🙂

Level 8

Thank you very much Mrs. @DeniGu to aware me that am wrong , i will check out how to do it. ThankZz again.

Regards

Nitish Kumarz