Davidstafford575's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Thia Cusine, by:David Stafford

This is the most authentic Thai restaurants I have been associated with. Very traditional. The flavors will have you convinced you are in Thialand. With multable master chef's. If it's not on the menu no problem. Just tell them the name and they will make it. My favorite dosh is the Lop. No other thia restraunt in the western United States has this. This restraunt treats every customer as they are family. Which I have no problem tipping up to 35% here. Try this place out soon. Its a treasure that you will love and charish.

Thai Cuisine, East 1st Street, Alamogordo, NM, USA
1 comment
Google Moderator

Re: Thia Cusine, by:David Stafford

Hello @Davidstafford575,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect! 

Thank you for posting but why you are not adding some photos and the Google Maps link to that place. It will be helpful for other Local Guides. 

Did you know that you can share your review or photo of this place on Google Maps instead? It would be really useful for future customers who are looking for more information about this place before visiting it. Your feedback may also be reviewed by the management of mentioned place and therefore make changes to their service accordingly.

Since you are new here I would like to recommend you to take a look at this post 14 helpful tips for using Connect where you can find helpful information which will help you get started. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!