Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Hello friends I m Irfan Sheikh I am local guide

I m local guide I m 22 years old I love my city and my cuntary and I tried perfect Google guide in my work.

Level 6

Re: Hello friends I m Irfan Sheikh I am local guide

Kamptee is my city cleen city..

Level 1

Introduce Yourself - March 2018

TeacherTeacher

Spoiler
I am Somali and I love my county and my people

Level 6

Hola, lula aquí

San Diego | Cesar Chavez ParkSan Diego | Cesar Chavez ParkPor mucho tiempo he usado Google Maps para moverme por las ciudades y leer reseñas de lugares a los que quiero ir, o vi por ahí me gusta siempre escribir reseñas por que al igual que facilitaron mis decisiones y leo diferentes puntos de vista, debo facilitar la de los demás y compartir mi opinion.

Ese sentimiento que creó la comunidad en Google Maps es lo que busco yo aquí en esta plataforma nueva. 

Local Guides mexicanos comenten y conectémonos para compartir opinion. 

lula
Anonymous
Not applicable

They s is me

heyC22241B1-4162-45A8-9E44-A5AEB4066FF6.jpeg

That’s me  

Level 2

Hi

hi friends my name is Mohammed sultan I am for car mechanic my performance

Level 10

Re: Getting started

Namskar..

@DudeJB

From Mumbai..

Level 9

Re: Getting started

Hey @DudeJB!

Welcome to the Local Guides Connect Community. I'm personally over on the west coast in Vancouver, but I know there are a few others here who are from Quebec. Meet @Guyco and @julienpg_mtl and they're around a bit on the forum as well 🙂

I invite you to check out the following posts so you can get the most out of your experience here on Connect.

Welcome again!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Connect Moderator

Re: They s is me

Hola @Anonymous, bien venido a Connect, cuéntanos un poco de ti, voy a fusionar tu post con el post de Preséntate donde todos contamos un poco de nosotros 🙂

Saludos Farid

🖐👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper left part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hola, lula aquí

looks cool to me...