OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: These Google employees used their '20 percent' time to improve Maps for people in wheelchairs

@OSAMA thank you for the compliment and for improving Maps too! You are also a great member of the Local Guides community 😊🙌

Connect Moderator

Re: These Google employees used their '20 percent' time to improve Maps for people in wheelchairs

This person is a Hero... Thanks for sharing this motivational story @OSAMA

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 9

Thank you very much @Jesi for your kind words :-)))

I participated in accessablity campaign initiated by @TraciC 🙂

And make one of my best Recaps

Meet the champions

Level 9

You're Welcome bro @Sagir :-))

Yeah Sasha is great member of this Community , we know him before being Googler 😁😊😁😊

Connect Moderator

@OSAMA wrote:

Thank you very much @Jesi for your kind words :-)))

I participated in accessablity campaign initiated by @TraciC 🙂

And make one of my best Recaps

Meet the champions

I went to the meet-up she organized in Buenos Aires 😀

It's great that you organized your own meet-up for such an important matter! I will make sure to check out the Recap ☺

Connect Moderator

Thanks @OSAMA

I'm so happy that you shared this interesting article about @Sashabg.

Meeting Sasha, together with Alvaro (Alvaro from the Rolling On series) at LGSummit17, and working with both of them, learning from them, was a great experience. The energy that they are able to convey is impressive

It is a pleasure to share this more recent photo with all of you.

thanks again for your post

DSC03807.jpg

Ermes

Level 9

Thank you very much bro @ErmesT :-)))

Your Simple touch makes difference Everytime 😁😀😁

Level 10

Hi @OSAMA

Thanks for sharing the inspiring story,he is doing great for mankind,

Have a nice day

Level 6

Thanks @ErmesT - great photo! That was a lot of fun 🙂

Level 6

Thanks much @OSAMA . And thanks to all the LGs who continue to contribute, it makes all the difference. But now that we can find accessible places, we have to get there too!