魚蝦張's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

There's so much in the world that I'd like to soak it up with my eyes

Hello, every local guide, I'm Jimmy Chang, glad to join this community because of local guide program. I'm so touched by self-introductions of other local guides, amazing photos, interesting experiences, happy meet-ups. I am delighted to meet each local guide from every country on this platform.

P1000114.JPG

I've been to more than 100 cities in China, Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, Canada, Hong Kong, Macao and Tibet. For me, sometimes there is no specific aim in travel; I 'm just very curious about the world. That's why I like to go around everywhere. I love to use the google street view at home, looking for views everywhere. It is incredible to see the street views even in deserted places. Thanks to google, I can use notebook to explore the world. Does anyone have same hobby?

西藏 200.jpg

(photo in Tibet)

I come from Taiwan, a mountainous island of around 36,000 square kilometers, located between Philippine islands and Japan, near China. Taiwan has a complex topography; you can move from a sunny beach to a mountain at an altitude of more than 2,000 meters in few hours. You can bathe a wild hot spring in the morning and then visit night markets hunting for delicious food at night. Taiwan, known for semiconductor industry, plays a significant role in the manufacturing of semiconductors worldwide. Moreover, the density of convenience stores in Taiwan is number one in the world. Therefore, it is very convenient to live in Taiwan.

taiwan.001.jpeg

1128花蓮行 133.jpg
(I like go to travel by scooter  )

85960006.jpg
(Its comfortable to take wild hot spring in winter)

85960030.jpg
(you can see a wonderful canyon in eastern Taiwan)

太魯閣 109.jpg
(Taroko national park is the popular spot in Taiwan )

My hometown Kaohsiung , a beautiful harbor city in southern Taiwan, is an important port of transshipment and has rich natural ecological landscape, which is home to the well-known species Formosan macaque. You can see them all over the hills. I hope this introduction can help everyone to know more about Taiwan. Although Taiwan is just a small spot on the world map, there are so many features worth seeing. Welcome to Taiwan, I think I will be a good tour guide. If there is any question about Taiwan, please let me know. I'll try my best to offer help and information.
P1020014.JPGRIMG0139.JPG
(Taiwan monkey is so cute but don`t feed them)

IMG_0181.JPG
(The beautiful harbor city, kaohsiung)

10 comments
Level 1

Re: There's so much in the world that I'd like to soak it up with my eyes

@魚蝦張 wrote:

Hello, every local guide, I'm Jimmy Chang, glad to join this community because of local guide program. I'm so touched by self-introductions of other local guides, amazing photos, interesting experiences, happy meet-ups. I am delighted to meet each local guide from every country on this platform.

P1000114.JPG

I've been to more than 100 cities in China, Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, Canada, Hong Kong, Macao and Tibet. For me, sometimes there is no specific aim in travel; I 'm just very curious about the world. That's why I like to go around everywhere. I love to use the google street view at home, looking for views everywhere. It is incredible to see the street views even in deserted places. Thanks to google, I can use notebook to explore the world. Does anyone have same hobby?

西藏 200.jpg

(photo in Tibet)

I come from Taiwan, a mountainous island of around 36,000 square kilometers, located between Philippine islands and Japan, near China. Taiwan has a complex topography; you can move from a sunny beach to a mountain at an altitude of more than 2,000 meters in few hours. You can bathe a wild hot spring in the morning and then visit night markets hunting for delicious food at night. Taiwan, known for semiconductor industry, plays a significant role in the manufacturing of semiconductors worldwide. Moreover, the density of convenience stores in Taiwan is number one in the world. Therefore, it is very convenient to live in Taiwan.

taiwan.001.jpeg

1128花蓮行 133.jpg
(I like go to travel by scooter  )

85960006.jpg
(Its comfortable to take wild hot spring in winter)

85960030.jpg
(you can see a wonderful canyon in eastern Taiwan)

太魯閣 109.jpg
(Taroko national park is the popular spot in Taiwan )

My hometown Kaohsiung , a beautiful harbor city in southern Taiwan, is an important port of transshipment and has rich natural ecological landscape, which is home to the well-known species Formosan macaque. You can see them all over the hills. I hope this introduction can help everyone to know more about Taiwan. Although Taiwan is just a small spot on the world map, there are so many features worth seeing. Welcome to Taiwan, I think I will be a good tour guide. If there is any question about Taiwan, please let me know. I'll try my best to offer help and information.
P1020014.JPGRIMG0139.JPG
(Taiwan monkey is so cute but don`t feed them)

IMG_0181.JPG
(The beautiful harbor city, kaohsiung)

Level 9

@魚蝦張 What an interesting post. I haven't been to Taiwan before, but now i know whom to ask for tips when I plan to visit Taiwan someday

cheers to that

Level 2
Level 2

Great pictures, worth remembering this lifetime.
Looking for some more content ! 🙂 Good job man.

Level 9

Amazing pics, I am from Perú, we have many tourist of your country over here. 

Hi  (under)world!!!Hi (under)world!!!

Greetings!

Lord Alukard
Level 5

^^ welcome
If you have a plane toTaiwan please let me know

Level 5

hi CesarP
I haven't been to Peru but I heard the Inca Empire is very famous
I'm surprised when you say a lot of tourist visit Peru there come from Taiwan,because we seldom get a message from Peru
maybe you can share more about in your country ^^

Level 8

Hii @魚蝦張

The Tibet traveling Photo looks Amazing

Thanks for introducing yourself

But if you have a time there is a official thread for Introducing yourself

Please Introduce Yourself in May Thread.

Level 10

@魚蝦張 Thanks for sharing your experience. I like the photo in Tibet. 

Level 5

Thanks for your suggestion
I have post my introduction  in April 2017 ^^