Umeshbhatt1388's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

There is any mobile application for LOCAL GUIDES CONNECT...?

Today i am thinking about this topic. i don't know about how to make any mobile application but hope there are so many people who know how to make mobile application. 

last night i was searching on google play store for local guides connect. but there is no official application. hope google moderator will do something for this.

love from india

keep contributing  

3 comments
Level 10
Level 10

Re: There is any mobile application for LOCAL GUIDES CONNECT...?

Hi @Umeshbhatt1388

There isn´t official app to LG Connet.

At least for now

As you can read in the followin post:

"While an app is not currently available, the website is mobile-responsive in that you can access all the features via your mobile web browser. "

APP

Cheers

Level 10

Hi @Umeshbhatt1388

Glad to hear you are enjoying Local Guides Connect. While an app is not currently available, the website is mobile-responsive in that you can access all the features via your mobile web browser. 
In addition, read this post.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 8

@Umeshbhatt1388 The best thing you can do as of now is Go to local guide connect, go to menu section of your browser there you can see add to home option, click on that.

Now come back to your home screen of your mobile you can see that website as a app model with icon as like other thread says the page is mobile responsive so it would act like a mobile application.

Support my Idea
Love to contribute