Did you mean: 
Level 10

The taste of Chinese dim sum

The taste of Chinese dim sum

Dim SumDim Sum

Lin Heung Tea House

162 Wellington St, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong

January 31, 2019 @ 19:00 (HKT)

As Chinese new year is coming, we Hong Kong Local Guide going to have a food event in traditional tea house in Central. In this event, we will go to Lin Heung Tea House, and try the traditional dim sum dishes there. As Lin Heung Tea House is a historical restaurant, we will also have a photo taking session around the restaurant, as the restaurant is remain with traditional Chinese style. Agenda: - Taste of dim sum - Review of dim sum in different restaurant - Photo session of traditional tea house design As this is a traditional tea house, we will share the dim sum dishes. And we will also share the final bill, and each person will cost around HKD $200.

RSVP here

Deep visit of Hong Kong series: Visit Hong Kong 101 | Cha Chaan Teng 茶餐廳 | Cart noodle 車仔麪

Fine me on Instagram: brett.to.go
162 Wellington St, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
10 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: The taste of Chinese dim sum

Hi @Brett,

This sounds amazing, I wish I would be able to join!

I hope you will share the recap with great photos of the dim sum. Can't wait to see it. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @Brett,

This is such a great idea as to create a meetup. Do you know how many people would join you? I know that @TonyChu is located in Hong Kong. I guess he might be interested and would like to join in.

Just to let you know, that posting other people's photos here on Connect is not encouraged and we have very strict rules about content and photos plagiarism. For more information, you can read these articles How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect? and How to use the Connect Photo Library.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@TsekoV Thanks for tagging me. 

I'm interesting to this meetup too. and @YK1001@JackyWH @acca149149 would join it also

Actually we have met before, because we have a group on  telegram for for HKLG.  

Level 10

Hi @TsekoV, yes, @TonyChu will join the meet up too.

We are all passionate LGs and try to meet up for every month, and invite more people to join us!

Deep visit of Hong Kong series: Visit Hong Kong 101 | Cha Chaan Teng 茶餐廳 | Cart noodle 車仔麪

Hi @Brett,

Sorry for the late reply. It is such a great initiative! I so much want to be in Hong Kong and could join all of you and spend a nice time together and celebrate the beginning of the Chinese new year.

Looking forward to seeing lots of your photos!

Hi @Brett,

I would like to let you know that, your photo doesn't appear to be your own. Feel free to add a photo to this meet-up which is your own.

Thanks in advance and wish you a nice day!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@KatyaL, thanks for your reminding, and photo updated.

The photo actually was a placeholder when prepare the meetup page, but I find that I cannot edit after it posted.

If possible, I wanna replace the photo in meetup page with the one I took too!

Hi @Brett,

Thanks for your comment and for adding the new photo!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

哇哇!看到 点心 我就饿了!可惜,人不在香港。下次吧!

newproject_1_original (2).jpg

您好! Hello! Bonjour! Selamat! Xin Chao!