The tart shop

Coconut tartCoconut tart

Coconut fill in sweet bread

Nassau, The Bahamas
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: The tart shop

Hi @Zcar77,

I have just released your post from the spam filters. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

You can visit this article to learn more -  Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Can you please add a bit more details about this photo? Sharing more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 8

@MoniV  thanks because I was trying to upload and couldn't now we can continue ๐Ÿ˜Š

Former Google Contributor

@Zcar77, I just wanted to let you know that our spam filters are sensitive and can be triggered by a myriad of functions. Please check Why was my Connect post marked as spam?, this post will help you make some great posts.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!