helga19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: The oldest greenhouse of Botanical garden.

Thank you @MoniDi for your nice photos!

I add more photos of orchids in my album.

Former Google Contributor

Hey @helga19,

Thank you for sharing your nice pictures from the botanical garden in Moscow. I've just checked your galleries and I was amazed by the number of tropical plants that they've collected there. It's definitely a place that I would love to visit one day, and of course, Moscow in general 🙂

Here is one of my favourite botanical gardens in Bulgaria, situated on the Black sea, in Balchik (Varna region) - Balchik botanical garden:

Caption: A photo of Balchik botanical garden in Bulgaria. There are different colours of plants and  high green trees on the right visible on the picture. (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo of Balchik botanical garden in Bulgaria. There are different colours of plants and high green trees on the right visible on the picture. (Local Guide @KatyaL)

Caption: A photo from the botanical garden in Balchik, Bulgaria. There is a small river in the middle surrounded by high green trees. (Local Guides @KatyaL)Caption: A photo from the botanical garden in Balchik, Bulgaria. There is a small river in the middle surrounded by high green trees. (Local Guides @KatyaL)Caption: A photo of many small pots with planted cactuses at the botanical garden in Balchik, Bulgaria (Local Guides @KatyaL)Caption: A photo of many small pots with planted cactuses at the botanical garden in Balchik, Bulgaria (Local Guides @KatyaL)

Caption: A photo of Black sea in Bulgaria from the botanical garden in Balchik. The photo is taken from above and the waters of the sea are shining from the sunlight. (Local Guide KatyaL)Caption: A photo of Black sea in Bulgaria from the botanical garden in Balchik. The photo is taken from above and the waters of the sea are shining from the sunlight. (Local Guide KatyaL)Caption: A photo of a boat in Black sea, captured from the Balchik Palace, Bulgaria (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo of a boat in Black sea, captured from the Balchik Palace, Bulgaria (Local Guide @KatyaL)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thank you @KatyaL for perfect photos of Botanical garden.It looks so nice.

If I will be in Bulgaria,I visit thids garden.

Thanks for sharing nice photos.

Best wishes,

Inga

Hi @helga19,

I think you will really like the Botanical garden in Balchik and the good thing is that you can also go to the beach for sunbathing and chilling after the walk. There is also a castle you can visit there - Balchik Palace. The view is amazing from the terrace of the palace 🙂

Thanks a lot for your comment and I hope to see soon your next photos and experiences.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

I would like to share photos of the oldest greenhouse in Moscow.It was built in 1861.There are large samples of palm trees,ficuses,orchids,cactuses.
At the weekends concerts are held.

That is great... dear @helga19.. Good Photos & environments. I think, up to six photos in a post will be more enjoyable 

In Yercaud [where I stay more time], (a hill station in Tamil Nadu, India), there two Botanical gardens; one is quite old & the next is relatively new. Here, you can see the new B.Garden.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lovely, this is warm and beautiful. Thanks @helga19

Hi @helga19,

If you are interested to visit the botanical garden in Blachik you can check out their website. Actually there are 3 University botanical gardens in Bulgaria - this one in Balchik, the second one in Varna and the third one - in Sofia.

If you need some travel details and tips, please let me know.

Level 1

whow nice

Level 10

Hi dear @KatyaL,

Thanks for these beautiful photos; loved the 1, 2 & 5th ones very much - full of nature; Class ones!!

Level 10

Hi @helga19,

You are lucky to have such beautiful photos in your thread - great!

Regs