helga19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

The oldest greenhouse of Botanical garden.

I would like to share photos of the oldest greenhouse in Moscow.It was built in 1861.There are large samples of palm trees,ficuses,orchids,cactuses.

At the weekends concerts are held.

Many people like this green area in the centre of Moscow.

This is my album https://photos.app.goo.gl/TJ3MmxJzLP8etSXj8         This is a link to my album Exotic cats in Botanical garden. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JmyhRyVfEfyDUkxCA

IMG_20181209_202245_096.jpg

IMG_20181209_202338_490.jpg

20170601_173924.jpg20170601_174150.jpgIMG_20180515_162804.jpgIMG_20180515_162921.jpg

Moscow, Россия
22 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dot.: The oldest greenhouse of Botanical garden.

@helga19 To cudowne uczucie, kiedy w środku zimy wchodzisz do tropikalnego lasu 🙂 Piękne miejsce. Pozdrawiam 🙂

Level 9

Dot.: The oldest greenhouse of Botanical garden.

Thank you @Anonymous

I am glad thay you like my photos and album.

It is really wonderful place ,a small paradise in the crowded and noisy Moscow.

I like to visit it .

Best wishes,

Inga

Level 10

Rif.: The oldest greenhouse of Botanical garden.

Ciao. Veramente fantastiche queste foto. Complimenti. Buona serata.

Level 9

Rif.: The oldest greenhouse of Botanical garden.

Thank you very much @Carmelina62

Best wishes,

Google Moderator

Re: The oldest greenhouse of Botanical garden.

Hey @helga19,

Thanks for sharing these lovely photos! I will make sure to go through the album as well.

Which is your favourite flower in the green house? Have you been to any of the concerts held there? It must be an interesting experience. I imagine it as a live performance in the middle of the jungle.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hello @MoniDi Thank you very much for your comment.

Sure ,best of all I like  orchids!IMG_20181210_074801_238.jpg

I like to visit this amazing place.

Concerts of vocalist,chamber music, jazz music are held here.

Best wishes,

Level 7

Thanks @helga19 for sharing a great place. It's really amazing to know about the oldest greenhouse. 

Is it oldest in the world? 

The man faced sculptures of pumpkin is wonderful and flowers look like monkey is eye catching.    

Google Moderator

Hi @helga19,

I checked your album and I immediately saw the orchid. It is my favourite flower too. I love that it has a lot of different features, colours and shapes but as it is very delicate it takes additional care.

Here is photo of my favourite kind of orchid which I saw the other day.

Caption: A photo of a white-pink orchid (Local Guide @MoniDi)Caption: A photo of a white-pink orchid (Local Guide @MoniDi)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thsnks @ASMHasan

I suppose ,that this greenhouse in Botanical garden is the oldest.

I am glad thst you like my album.

Cheers,