TheEagleEye's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

The most tastiest soup I have ever had

While on holiday in Russia in 2017, I happened to have the most tastiest soup I have ever had. It was Mushroom Cappuccino Soup that I had in a restaurant on the side of the beach boardwalk in Sochi. Everytime I see the photo the taste still comes to mind, and I've never had anything so tasty. See Google Maps here https://goo.gl/maps/hfGSPWk3MYU2

Mushroom Cappuccino SoupMushroom Cappuccino Soup

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Нижнеимеретинская ул., 36, Адлер, Краснодарский край, Russia, 354349
5 comments
Google Moderator

Re: The most tastiest soup I have ever had

Hey @TheEagleEye,

Not only the soup sounds delicious but your photograph makes it look like a fine dining experience.

I love mushrooms but I don't think I've had a Mushroom Cappuccino soup before. Is the name coming from its color or they added some coffee in it? It would be weird to me, but hey, if it is an original recipe, who could blame the cook for trying out new things. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

It definitely didn't have any coffee in it @MoniDi. It is called that because of fluffy cream on top. I used to be a chef and I've never been able to compare with it.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Google Moderator

@TheEagleEye, thank you for the quick reply.

I thought so too, coffee should stay in the morning ritual or in the afternoon for some. 

I would love to see some of your cooking creations in your future posts. Looking forward to that!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hello @TheEagleEye,

This soup looks like a piece of art, thank you for sharing. It's the first time ever that I see such a soup, congratulations to the chef and to the photographer. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TheEagleEye,

I can't believe that someone can make an art from a simple mushroom soup. Honestly, mushroom soup has a weird color and most of the people don't like it. If they see something like this, noone will say I don't want to taste it. 

I would love too see more of these food arts on Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!