ThomasBiziouras's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: The magnificent Portitsa gorge with the old stone bridge at its entrance.

@SorbeThank you for sharing the photo and especially the myth about the bridge! We have such legends here about our bridges will share myself some in my next posts

Professional programmer and photographer by hobby. Living in Grevena, Greece's Highlands!
Former Google Contributor

I am really glad you appreciated it @ThomasBiziouras .

I am always really curious about this kind of fun facts or legends so I am looking forward for your next post. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Thank you @davidhyno 🙂

Professional programmer and photographer by hobby. Living in Grevena, Greece's Highlands!
Former Google Contributor

Συμφωνώ απόλυτα @ThomasBiziouras,

Καλή συνέχεια, συνέχισε να μοιράζεσαι μαζί μας όλα τα υπέροχα μέρη των Γρεβενών.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Me encanta el reflejo del puente en el agua 🙂

También los colores del cielo y las rocas,

las piedras y los arbustos que se asoman,

hermoso retrato que solo unos pocos puede mirar @ThomasBiziouras . 🙂

Level 6

Thank you very much @Avraham_Jurado