Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

#The magician of football

drawings_53.jpg

#Magician of Football

#Lionel Andres Messi

It's my drawing not a photography ,using charcoal pencil. How is it "Gobal " ??

@TravellerG @BorrisS @PoliMC @GhazalaShah @ @

25 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: #The magician of football

Hi @Santanu_Saha_01

The drawing is amazing!

Messi is really the magician of football. For me, he is the best football player. Do you also consider him to be the best currently?

BTW Are you selling these drawings?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Santanu_Saha_01

Your drawing is just amazing!

I am impressed how perfect is it! Since how many years are you drawing? Is it your hobby or do you work with drawing?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @Santanu_Saha_01,

Congratulations once again for your beautiful drawing. 

Honestly, I am not a huge football fan, but I immediately recognized Messi and this shows your talent. I think that everyone would have recognized him even without writing who is in the portrait. 

Really can't wait to see your next drawings and paintings. As a person who studied Art for years, I'm sharing with you a painting that I did about 17 years ago. By the way @DanniS is very good too. 🙂

Caption: Cubism by me (BorrisS)Caption: Cubism by me (BorrisS)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

@VitB  yes I am too a big fan of this magician . 

And yes I want to sell if you buy it but the original copy how I send from my country India ?

Viite: #The magician of football

Hi @Santanu_Saha_01,

I love pencil drawings as well and it's one of my hobbies. You have really amazing skills! Well done! Do you draw people or landscape as well? I only draw characters such as comic or cartoon. 

@BorrisS I love you artwork! It's really impressive! Do you only draw this type of style? 

Here is something I did a while ago, it's sort of a representation of travel. 

Caption: A pencil drawing of a portrait of a woman, with her face drawn with canyons, sky and water. (Local Guide DanniS)Caption: A pencil drawing of a portrait of a woman, with her face drawn with canyons, sky and water. (Local Guide DanniS)

Level 7

@PoliMC  madam , drawing is my hobby and I want to be a illustrator in future . 

From age of 6 ,I am started to draw like all other student and last 4 years it becomes my hoby.

Level 7

@BorrisS  Thanks sir ,and your drawing is amazing sir.

Hi @Santanu_Saha_01,

Thanks a lot for your reply!

It's very nice! I wish you to keep up the great drawings and to share them with us!

Level 7

Viite: #The magician of football

@DanniS  thanks madam ,and I am draw portrait an landscape too.