The magic of the desert.jpg

I looked at it for hours

And I fell into the magic of the desert

MMV57
مصر، Isfahan Province, Iran
12 comments
Level 7

Re: The magic of the desert

Hello @MMVasei, This look incredibly beautiful, Thanks for sharing.

Could you please tell me more, why do you have to wait longer to take a good picture? I suspect because of the sandy wind, but I have never been in any desert. How is the night in the desert in terms of temperature? Thank you, I would like to visit one at some point.

Optimistic in attitude | Photographer by Passion | Helping others Helps | Academically MBA
Level 9

Hello @MMVasei

Amazing view of the desert.

Level 8

@Karatrick

The difference between the temperature of the day and the night of the desert is 15 degrees Celsius

If you want to travel to the desert  ,autumn is the best time to travel there

MMV57
Former Google Contributor

Hi @MMVasei,

I think it's an adventure to be in the desert at night! Thanks for sharing this amazing experience with us!

Can you please tell us in which desert did you take the photo? Did you take the photo of the sky with your mobile camera? It could have been even more attractive if you could add more details to it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @MMVasei,

The desert is really magical, thank you for sharing it with us. 

I have been to the Moroccan Sahara, desert, more than three times and it's always an amazing experience. There are some organized tours made by locals for other locals, or tourists including a night in the desert and watching the sunrise. 🙂

I'm sharing with you a photo that I took from the Moroccan Sahara. 

Caption: Moroccan Sahara (Local Guide BorrisS)Caption: Moroccan Sahara (Local Guide BorrisS)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @MMVasei,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo. It is simply captivating, I wish I could see it with my own eyes.

@BorrisS The Moroccan Sahara is stunning as well! Have you ever ridden camels?

As for my experience I have visited a part of the Gobi desert in Inner Mongolia. This was the first time I have ever seen desert and enjoyed a sand sledding!

Caption: A photo of desert dunes and me sand sledding on the dune, Gobi desert, Inner Mongolia. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of desert dunes and me sand sledding on the dune, Gobi desert, Inner Mongolia. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @TsekoV,

Nice photo, you seem to have fun. I didn't know that there is a desert in Mongolia. 

As far as ridding a camel is concerned, yes I did it several times. On the photo I've posted, I'm the person on the last camel. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

@BorrisS

@TsekoV

You also have good experiences in the desert

I hope to invite you to the desert of Iran

You will have a different experience

MMV57
Level 2

وای عجب عکسایی دیدن این عکسها آدمو دلتنگ سفر میکنه مخصوصا اگ عاشق سفر باشی