MajidMadadi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: The hero of Iran 🇮🇷

HI @MajidMadadi i don't know which post is, but if already received replies, you cannot delete anymore; only a Connect/Google moderator can.

Level 10

Which moderates I call !?

Majidmadsdi
Level 10

Dear @TraciC 

Hi @Amiran does not like this post. It contains personal and private content, and I do not want to upset her. Please delete this post.

Majidmadsdi
Level 10

Level 10

How I can delete photos!?

Majidmadsdi
Level 10

🇮🇷
Dear @ErmesT
Hi

@Amirandoes not like this post. It contains personal and private content, and I do not want to upset her. Please delete this post.

Majidmadsdi
Connect Moderator

hi @MajidMadadi,

A post can be deleted only by the author himself. If a post have a reply, cannot be deleted.

In this specific case, I think you only need to edit your post, removing the Private information.

Press the three black dots on the top-right of the post you want to edit:

Edit1.JPG

I agree with @Amiran, even if we do this with good intentions, privacy is an important matter

Thanks @LucioV

Ermes

Level 10

Hi dear @MajidMadadi and dear @BruceDM 

I should say we missed this hero @Amiran since 2 weeks ago because he upset and depressed.

He can't login to local guides connect, edit map, response to Iranian local guides many request, check the facts and so more.

He understand the Google decision and apologize for this situation.

I should say he on of top Google map editor with more than 470K point for about 8 years effort and I don't see any local guide above 400K.

Also he is top of trusted user of Iran Google map which can handle the map to be reliable, safe, avoid spam and lots of thing make map usable for million of people ho lives and travel to Iran.

We noticed several times many different spam and spammer in last and also at this time we have spam and spammer which need him to help.

Dear Googlers please forgive my friend mistake's and give him a new chance to prove it still he is committed to the rules.

Also make him happy and give him a gift for upcoming new Iranian year in Tuesday.

Please Please

Sincerely

Saman

Level 10

Dear @BruceDM  @SamanS 

I'm really sorry to send a request and help message to this great guy below this post, which was to be honored by him. I hope this whisper will be resolved as soon as possible and this star will shine again in the sky of Iran 🇮🇷 

Majidmadsdi
Former Google Contributor

Hi @MajidMadadi,

We respect everyone's privacy and as such, we will not discuss information with anyone but the individual involved. This conversation thread is being locked from further discussion. This post here outlines some of the reasons people would be removed from our program.

I am not available to respond on the weekend