MajidMadadi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

The hero of Iran 🇮🇷

Dear @GusMoreira Dear @MariaBiDo you know who in Iran, the first time to map!?

Dear @HelloJessDear @JeslynL Do you know who to plan for the first time in Iran professionally?

Dear @AtsukotDo you know who came to the level10 in Google Maps for the first time in Iran?

Dear @BruceDMDear @TraciC Do you know who came to the rank of master in all cases for the first time in Iran?

Dear @LuisRGDear Do you know who in Iran has the highest score in Google Map!?

AB7B91C0-5CD0-447A-ACB2-C902F9B6BC3B.jpeg

62C4D5E7-4737-4DF2-AF2F-F1D621700159.jpeg

BE22E795-4AE5-486F-BDF6-C03D1220DE3C.jpeg

6E5E5DE8-2FBA-49A3-9A34-61DDAE235917.jpeg

Dear @BellaWiDo you know how much time and cost you need to score four hundred thousand!?

he is Without a doubt, he is the champion, without error, the most complete, without flaws, the most

comprehensive in the map of Iran, even the world. We are proud of him and thank and appreciate this post. He is a perfect man and a great man. God protect you Dear @Amiran

Majidmadsdi
19 comments
Level 10

Re: The hero of Iran 🇮🇷

Level 10

He is a star in our country😍

Majidmadsdi
Level 10

Hi @MajidMadadi, I'm sorry for responding late! I had no time to visit LG Connect accurately these days. Thanks for your kindness. In fact as you know, I don't like to share such info and show off myself, But anyway thank you to be one impressive user of Iran Local Guides community. You also as others know that I'm a shy person and should tell that the only reason for joining the Local Guides project was to keep connection between good users of the map and to continue our powerful control on the map and have a clean and reliable map after closure of Map Maker. In this way I became friend with new users like you and this is great. Hope all of us continue our bests for the map based on mapping guidelines and local rules.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 10

Thank you @LucioV 😉

Level 10

I said all this because you do not tell yourself and do not tell about yourself , you are the greatest man in the map of Iran 🌹🌷❤️

Majidmadsdi
Level 10

Oh, Don't say it. That's more than what I've done @MajidMadadi 🙏🏻🙈 In fact this is my responsibility to help the map. 

Level 8

I'd like to know this information too.

thank you for you suggestion.

Level 10

Dear @MH-Abedini

join us http://localguides.ir/

منتظر حضور گرمتان در جمع دیگر دوستان هستیم. 🌷

Majidmadsdi
Level 10