AfterWork's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

The giant in Suvarnabhumi airport

The giant at Suvarnabhumi airport.PSX_20181115_092320.jpg

Suvarnabhumi Airport Terminal, Suvarnabhumi 3 Rd, Nong Prue, Bang Phli, Samut Prakan, Thailand
3 comments
Google Vendor

Re: The giant in Suvarnabhumi airport

Hi @AfterWork,

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. What camera did you use? Can you tell more about this Yaksha statue? It could have been even more attractive if you could add more details to it. 

To improve your future posts I suggest you to read the following articles: What makes a good post?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @AfterWork,

Thank you for your photo, this statue is amazing. Do they have these kind of giants in all the airports of Thailand? 

PS.: You might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @AfterWork 

I just wanted to let you know that I have removed the Thai language tag of your post as it's written in English. These types of labels are used so that posts in different languages can be found more easily by Local Guides who are speakers of these languages. You can learn more about language tags in the article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!