BeatrizAguilar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

The family matters when you are a local guide

Before you take a picture while you are with your family sharing those moments which you want to enjoy with them, remember that you must to ask first: "I am a local guide, may I take a photo?". Most people are happy to agree and then you can freely capture the image you desire and forget your smartphone, because they could blame you for being selfish. A local guide does what wants to do at the perfect moment, doesn't wait a cold food or never interrupts a good conversation; for a local guide the family is the most important thing, because a good local guide knows as long as there is happiness better photos are achieved. 

Please, be respectful of others and avoid the appearance of being insensitive.
Mille Miglia Cúcuta.jpg

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Cúcuta, Norte de Santander, Colombia
10 comments
Level 10

Bls: The family matters when you are a local guide

Hai @BeatrizAguilar

Good advice.

I will remember that as a Local Guide we are not a selfish person.

We will not feel happy while people around us feel unpleasant.

Thanks for the advice.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 9

Bls: The family matters when you are a local guide

@BudiFXW thank you! I appreciate you taking my advice into account

Level 10

Re: The family matters when you are a local guide

Level 9

@LucioV the Mille Miglia keychain was a gifts that the restaurant with the same name gave to the all moms that ate there on mother's day

1000 Miglia

Level 8

Yeah, @BeatrizAguilar I agree with you. Even you're excited about being a Local Guide it's important don't miss the special moments with our family. At home, we don't use the phone when we're eating. 

Luciana Velasques Cervo
Brasil!| ospetsprecisamde! Blog
Level 9

@lucianavelasques It's difficult leave the smartphone, but not impossible. Also, the family deserves all our attention (and the meal too).

Fortunatly, family knows that we  beiare passionate about being Local Guides, since they allow us to take pictures of the food before we eat it 

Level 3

Very sensitive & tactful!!!

Level 9

@Sajeeve the local guides are persons that always want to help other with our opinions and photos, using common sense and good manners.

Everyone wants to get their picture. They do not care how it affects the people around them. People are posting a photo of their quinoa salad online, or their ramen noodles on their blog (the food they are so proud to eat that they need to share it immediately with everyone they know). There are those who, despite their large cameras, are usually very discreet. There are those who use a flash and bother everyone around them. There are those who come equipped with gorillapods, those small and flexible tripods to use on their tables. There are even those who stand in their chairs to shoot their dishes from above. Completely interrupts the environment. It is a disaster in terms of good manners, developing a good conversation during a meal while others just want to capture a great image. It is difficult to build a memorable evening when the flashes fly every six minutes. It is really irritating not to be able to try unless the food lover takes the picture.

Level 8

Hi @BeatrizAguilar

Beautiful and very inspiring thought. Love it.