HiroyukiTakisawa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: The charm of Ramen

Thank you @YasumiKikuchi

That noodle looks tasty! And Naruto on the ramen is cute:-)

Such a long line is proof of one of the popular ramen shops!

Level 10

Hello @Ivi_Ge
Actually, I demonstrated the slurping to the guides in San Francisco. They enjoyed "This is a Japanese culture!"😁

Hey, is not it? @KimberlyAnnG @ValeriaA_ @AdrianLunsong

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Connect Moderator

Hi, @AngieYC

My favorite ramen is simple soy sauce ramen. But recently I'm hooked on Tonkotsu ramen as well:-)

Of course, Ichiran is really good! And the dish looks pretty beautiful.

Level 9

Thanks for sharing all of these ramen dishes @HiroyukiTakisawa!! There used to be only a few ramen shops here in Vancouver, but now we have a number of the major ones from Japan including Santouka. I think my favourite is definitely a shio based ramen but once in awhile, I'll mix it up! The egg is also one of my favourite parts of the dish as well! A bowl of ramen is also perfect on a cold fall day (like today!)

Last week, I went for ramen at lunch with my directors! Check out this bowl from Ramen Gojiro.

Ramen for lunch!Ramen for lunch!

Now I'm hungry!!! ? 

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Connect Moderator

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Your post makes me sad @HiroyukiTakisawa because I so want to eat every dish that you've added to your post! Thanks for the share!! So much to enjoy!!

@YasumiKikuchi yes, @KimberlyAnnG was telling me about your first meet and the noodle slurping!! I've never tried it though!!

And this is my contribution to the ramen photos. It's a simple tonkotsu ramen from Shoryu. I was so excited that they were opening a branch in Manchester a few years back but then @Shirley told me that it used to be great but others have surpassed them and also how expensive it was in the UK to eat ramen!! Thanks Shirley!! 😓😓😓

Caption: a tonkotsu ramen from Shoryu.Caption: a tonkotsu ramen from Shoryu.

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Connect Moderator

@HiroyukiTakisawa I love ramen, I only have had the classic one I think but I did try the udon kind of ramen (I'm not sure that is considered ramen though).

I will have to try other ones next time I go to a Japanese restaurant, but I will be disappointed because of how good the ramen in your photos look ??

Caption: the best ramen I have had so far, it came with free tea too. I also had some dumplings.Caption: the best ramen I have had so far, it came with free tea too. I also had some dumplings.

Caption: Udon, they were really goodCaption: Udon, they were really good

Thank you for sharing! 

Level 1

Que ricooo se ve

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Shirley!

I love Santouka too:-) And I'm so happy to exist many ramen shops in Vancouver.

Ramen Gojiro is an authentic ramen shop! All the dishes look so yummmmy!

One of the best seasons for ramen has come! Let's enjoy it;-)

Level 9

@HiroyukiTakisawa: Definitely looking into getting some ramen this week!! 

Do you have a list of ramen shops in Tokyo or around Tokyo? One of these days, I'm going to visit and will want to ramen hop all around!! 

But with this fall weather, you're right, totally the time to eat ramen, or just any kind of soup noodles! As you said, the origins of ramen is from China and so many options there too. I wrote about some in my post before! I'm warning you that you may be hungry after! =P

@AdrianLunsong: Sorry!! Shoryu was good when I went but in London too! This was also about five years ago, you know how things are. I hope there are some better ones now for you in Manchester, if not, then just pop down to London or you know, Asia =P

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Connect Moderator

Hahaha, You are able to come here anytime :-))) We live in a paradise of rame. @AdrianLunsong

That ramen also nice. Tonkotsu Ramen is popular with the people all over the world!

Anyway, what is the dish of Enoki mushrooms?