Level 8

The big fort

1542102084515-607293513.jpg

the perfect Description to spend an enjoyable day

5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: The big fort

Hi @Najim-99,

Can you tell us more information regarding this fort? Is it a military one or used as a museum? Is it possible to visit it? 

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make your subject is as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.  I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect What makes a good post?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Najim-99,

An interesting perspective of your photo. Thank you for sharing it with us.  Actually it reminds me as a structure of a White Tower in Thessaloniki, Greece. Have you been there?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

رد: The big fort

big castle used for defense in the war

Level 8

you can visit anytime we have  meusium will come in my country

Level 8

رد: The big fort

• you can visit anytime my country and you can take the picture