The best drink cesarpark

1542050169302-443561408.jpg

Mango.passion

7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: The best drink cesarpark

Hi @Najim-99,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your photo! Is this a smoothie? Where did you buy it? Keep in mind that a detailed post will interest more Local Guides. That way you can receive more comments. In What makes a good post? topic you'll find some great tips.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hello @Najim-99,

Thank you for sharing your photo with the community! Is this your favourite fruit drink? I am more of a banana, avocado and cocoa smoothie lover. 🙂 

Where did you buy it as it seems it is not homemade? Do you know that you can leave your review and photos of this place on Google Maps? It'll be of great use to other Local Guides who are looking for more information about the place they're visiting before going there. You can find more information about it in this article Write reviews and add ratings of places, feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

Thank you for sharing, a place to enjoy more beautiful life

Level 8

@MoniDi

fruits park shop we have another juice well come in my country Oman

Level 8

@VasT

hi how are you today welcome to my shop fruits park any time in my country Oman

Level 8

@hoangduy_198

HI welcome to my shop fruits park to injoy drink avocado or pineapple or anything in my country Oman

Former Google Contributor

@Najim-99, as a reminder Connect is a place to discuss with other Local Guides. Everyone is welcome here but Connect is not for commercial advertising or self-promotion of any kind. Please revise our Local Guides Program Rules before posting.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!