tin7777's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

The best Spanish Local Guide

Hola amigos. Soy un Local Guide de la zona norte de España. Conozco bien este maravilloso país y si os animáis a venir, aquí me tenéis para lo que sea. Cualquier cosa que necesitéis me decís algo. Un abrazo.

Hello friends. I am the best Local Guide of the northern area of ​​Spain. I know this wonderful country very well and if you dare to come to my country, here you have me for whatever. Anything you need, just let me know.

A huge hug.

Martin Gonzalez
Happy Home, Barrio Barago, Bárago, España
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: The best Spanish Local Guide

Hello @tin7777,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

This is so kind of you to offer your help as a Local Guide. Maybe you can share with us some of your favorite places in Spain that you have been to and recommend some of them?

As it looks like you are new in Connect, I suggest you go through the following resources: New to the community?What makes a good post?,  Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

P.S.: To share a bit about yourself and get to know other fellows in Connect you can visit our monthly Introduce Yourself — December 2018 section.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!