OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

The Worldwide Map Edit Walk Volume 2 Jordan Recap by Osama

the traveler girl find time to read my post during her journey around the world 😄

thank you so much @MiaMaria 🙂 

Level 10

Re: The Worldwide Map Edit Walk Volume 2 Jordan Recap by Osama

Congratulations for coming up as SVTP @OSAMA bro. ✌ This is awesome news to hear. 🙂

Level 10

This is little but delecious recap @OSAMA. 😃 I love this yummy recap. Thanks for sharing. 😊

Level 9

Betreff: The Worldwide Map Edit Walk Volume 2 Jordan Recap by Osama

@OSAMA Of course I read it! 😃

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 10

Amazing RECAP @OSAMA

Your photos are really amazing. 

Level 8

Congratulations, @Surendra for your Street View Trusted badge.. And thanks for tagging @OSAMA bro...

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Hi @OSAMA bro...

Your photos are super professional and very beautiful.... Thank you so much for the Recap. I wish I had joined this year but do to my schedule I was unable to host one in my place... Congrats...

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Brilliantly done, @OSAMA. You're a champion. Kindest regards from Osaka78 🙂

@OSAMA wrote:

its now one year after our first World Wide Meetups series , after huge success around the world we join this season Map Edit World Wide Meetup initiated by great member friend and brother  @HelloSamsonR form Nigeria this year i search for an special event in Amman i found nice Bazaar in Cushion lounge cafe 

i take some great photos there and have great time talking about how local guides program and google maps can be very helpful for local cafes and businesses in the town

DSC_0605.JPG

yummy yummyyummy yummy

Level 8

@OSAMA I'm not sure if you have seen this but I created it for @HelloSamsonR Worldwide Map Edit Walk V2 check this out Bro look... 

This is The Worldwide Map Edit V2 Box

Level 10

Hi everyone. Hi @OSAMA

This is a note to say I have Reshared your Google Maps Local Guides Connect Worldwide Map Edit Walk in Jordan, and show you the links where it is, so everyone can support there as well. 

I am resharing many WW MEW V2 recaps today, all shared from GMLGC. Please check out these shares, comment, plus ++++  and reshare again, to reach many more people again.

You will see other GMLGC Reshares in these places, please feel free to support all that are there as well. The more pluses, plus comments and reshares the better.

Let's all do this together:
Here is the Jordan Reshares for OSAMA:

Google+ here and on another 

Google+ here and also on 

Blogger. here

Your here is the GMLGCWWMEWV2 Jordan recap.on Blogger shared to G+.

I am looking forward to  seeing reshares by you all as well. So we can all support you all supporting each other.

Join the fun: 

@Umashankar , @LucioV

@AslamMohammed   

@NareshDarji,     

@prasunkumarb,

@DanielaBP,    @KarenVChin , 

@Kamalhasnainee,

@DraganKajtez

😎🖖👏👏👏👏🌍🌎🌏💎🌞🌻🙂🐨😘🧚💗