AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: The “World’s Best Restaurants of 2018” were announced. Now, we want to see your list!

@AriMar  

very interesting when it is time to finish the list?

I also looked at the link link there are all the top locations from 2002 to today, a real story of the quality of restaurants.

Connect Moderator

Re: The “World’s Best Restaurants of 2018” were announced. Now, we want to see your list!

Dear @AriMar,

attached you find my Top 10 restaurants. In fact I love very much food from Balkan, Greece and Turkey.

This are the restaurants I could reminde.... 

Oh, I saw that these are 11. But one maybe do not count like a restaurant, so fine....

And I have one issue. Very often the dessert decide, if I like this restaurant or not .

https://goo.gl/maps/gboAQ9Pq5EJ2

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Connect Moderator

Oh, to dream about dining at one of these Top 50 @AriMar!  I see one San Francisco restaurant making the Top 50 and a few more between 51 - 100. 

Thanks for sharing this list. I wonder if Bon Appetit will have similar picks as part of their Top 50  this year too in August.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

Hi @AriMar

Thanks. This is an interesting post.

One of my favorite restaurant is Buddha Bar Dubai (Restaurant)

Saffron Restaurant - Atlantis Dubai

Cheers

Level 8

@AriMar, This ia amazing. I have checked some lists. Those are highly qualitative.

Level 10

Oh @AriMar It's Awesome list sharing with us.

Thanks!

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 9

Wow around the world top 50 restaurants nice post @AriMar Thank you for sharing with us...

Level 8

Here's my list @AriMar

A few of my favorite restaurants list

Nobu Perth - AustraliaNobu Perth - Australia 

Cheers

Level 2

Some of the best restaurants I've eaten in are in NYC, best steaks and seafood around. What are your favorites

Level 8

Interesting list. only been to 2 places